Help on uploading pictures to my profile

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a load of pictures I want to upload to my profile. I'm trying to do it on my I phone as my pictures are on my phone. And it says they are to big so how do I resize them on my phone? Do I have to crop them down?

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a load of pictures I want to upload to my profile. I'm trying to do it on my I phone as my pictures are on my phone. And it says they are to big so how do I resize them on my phone? Do I have to crop them down?

Get in touch with TG he's the guru

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'm not big into the phone thing but this is what I would do and have done. Send them to your email and from there upload to your photo program. There it is easy-peasy to re-size and then upload to your profile.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
yep, sorry, never owned one of them "i-phone" things in my life, don't know how to resize on the phone, can tell you many ways on the computer though.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Download the Photobucket iphone app, upload them onto there from your phone, and then you can go on your computer log into your account on photobucket and have access to all your pictures, you can post them in the forums as well in the

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Download the Photobucket iphone app, upload them onto there from your phone, and then you can go on your computer log into your account on photobucket and have access to all your pictures, you can post them in the forums as well in the style instead of uploading them onto snow and mud.[/QUOTE] thank you for sharing this knowledge!

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So trying to up load a picture but it came up with this what does it mean?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419043696.853319.jpg

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So trying to up load a picture but it came up with this what does it mean?

View attachment 181096

It means your doing it all wrong, you have to hold your phone in the air, balance on one foot and touch your nose with your free hand.

But really i have no idea, i just upload my pictures to photobucket and then copy and paste the link into whatever i need.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny thing, even the Moderators are saying the site is broken. Can someone get it fixed? Dale has ranted for months/years maybe to no avail..........one of these days.......:xmas2004_15:

I'm hoping for Christmas maybe RK will fix it? I've been a good boy all year!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom