Help On helmet cameras

h.karst

Reaction score
If you can't find me check your moms house
Im sure this has been brought up a few times but i would like to know who makes a descent helmet cam for a decent price. really dont want to spend much at all but would just like to have one!
Also can you buy them from any sled dealership, or is there a better store to go to, or even online??
let me know :beer:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GoPro HD, is what i have , will do 3 shot burst, will video, one pic where you hit the button, or one pic on a timer. Goes on my helmet has a sucktion cup deal that you can mount to anything flat. Great little unit , weights next to nothing. thats my 2 bits:beer:

h.karst

Reaction score
where can you get them from, and around what price range are them ones??
ive never used one before, whats the 3 shot burst about?? I am mostly interested in video but other features a great too!

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where can you get them from, and around what price range are them ones??
ive never used one before, whats the 3 shot burst about?? I am mostly interested in video but other features a great too!

I got mine from T&T powersports in bonnyville, they ship it right to my desk at work. I dont recall the price i paid. 3 shot burst click the button and it takes 3 pics in a row , great if you are watching guys jump. I dont use mine to Vid much , the few i have done it is good quality.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got mine from T&T powersports in bonnyville, they ship it right to my desk at work. I dont recall the price i paid. 3 shot burst click the button and it takes 3 pics in a row , great if you are watching guys jump. I dont use mine to Vid much , the few i have done it is good quality.

I knew I should have charged you more!! :D LOL
If memory serves, they were around 350 for the HD last year

Hotlips

Reaction score
GoPro HD, is what i have , will do 3 shot burst, will video, one pic where you hit the button, or one pic on a timer. Goes on my helmet has a sucktion cup deal that you can mount to anything flat. Great little unit , weights next to nothing. thats my 2 bits:beer:

I have this one as well and love it...... and as a bonus will go under water, I believe 100 ft in depth. I took it to Mexico on the zip line and then dove with it.... nice little video cam..

Hotlips

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Go Pro HD. I bought it from Veedy. I enjoy it very much. Great guy and great service. Here is a video I put together last year. The video was shot in 720p.

[media]http://vimeo.com/10950837[/media]

h.karst

Reaction score
I have the Go Pro HD. I bought it from Veedy. I enjoy it very much. Great guy and great service. Here is a video I put together last year. The video was shot in 720p.

[media]http://vimeo.com/10950837[/media]

Go Pro HD looks good!@ the video makes me wanna go sledding.... NOW! cant wait to shoot my own videos

that contour looks nice too

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought my GO pro wide (non hd) just when the hd ones were coming out. if you upload it in the right format it is decent quality.And its cheaper than the hd :d I bought it at riverside yamaha :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWje7rEj1vg[/YOUTUBE]
here is a summer sample :d

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the Countour 1080P HD. I'm quite happy with it. I bought mine online from point of view cameras out of BC pretty decent prices.

I need to work on my editing though :)

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought my GO pro wide (non hd) just when the hd ones were coming out. if you upload it in the right format it is decent quality.And its cheaper than the hd :d I bought it at riverside yamaha :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWje7rEj1vg[/YOUTUBE]
here is a summer sample :d

That a boy you are going to love a sled with some nuts!

ONETON

Reaction score
Hi there, have you bought one yet? I am actually selling mine. I've got the x-one minni cam for sale.

Leigh

Reaction score
You might find this comparison table helpful - .

It directly compares the main features of the ContourHD, GoPro HD and also the Drift HD170.

Top Bottom