Heavy Snowfall Warning for McBride

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will have to ride slow and easy.... what I did for shovelling today in 4 hours took me 20 minutes before... darn flu.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhhhhhh........................glug glug glug..a.......an now for a smoke,,, gee im off this weekend? ......hmmmm what todo..... apex...ready.... hmmmm

oya.....family coming for the weekend........nooooooooooooooooooo
:sadbanana::sadbanana::snow::crying3::crying3:

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
yeah its tough being on the shift... only like three times all winter does the shift line up with anybody else.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i do believe a mid week ride is the best anyway. However if we get together some time soon, (ie: supper at rics...lol its his turn) maybe we can plan a date for the new year for such a trip. Weekend, week trip really makes no difference to me. just as long as it works for everybody

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'm down with that Rusty.
When you home again?
i do believe a mid week ride is the best anyway. However if we get together some time soon, (ie: supper at rics...lol its his turn) maybe we can plan a date for the new year for such a trip. Weekend, week trip really makes no difference to me. just as long as it works for everybody

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not even November yet people.......this is all going to melt in a week. I'm glad I'm not within arm's reach of any of you:d

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The peaks have been white out my front window for a couple of weeks now. I think the snow at higher altitudes is all base now.:yahoo:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we're still getting hit hard by the storm. The upper mountains are getting pounded. These predicted warm temperatures are a bit of a downer though, but how often is the weather man right in the mountains.....:d

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Weatherman....he get paid to guess as far as I can tell.
we're still getting hit hard by the storm. The upper mountains are getting pounded. These predicted warm temperatures are a bit of a downer though, but how often is the weather man right in the mountains.....:d

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snowing this morning, were calling for rain but they are wrong again. still snow

Top Bottom