Have you seen or experienced anything unexplained?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just reading on another forum and found it very interesting and made for some great reading.
Have any of you guys ever seen or experienced anything you can't explain ? Weather it's paranormal or out of this world please share! I got a few personal ones but going to wait till the thread gets going to post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cummins610

Reaction score
Never had but in for the reading. Been a few minutes away from several fatal accidents, that's about the closest I've been to something like that.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
F4B0D1EF-2D76-460F-825C-F942EF37E396.gif

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
For years and years I have always had dreams about plane crashes that i am always watching it happen from the ground 2 weeks ago had another that I was in the plane when it crashed but no damage was done and everyone walked away

My wife had a dream she was having a conversation with her uncle he was curious how she was doing woke up in the morning to get a phone call he passed away in the night

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a farm neer Rosetown Sask and I was 14. Nothing to do on farm so hop on quad go for ride. It was 36C with no wind good ol sask, and I went further from the farm than usual. Found an old farm house and went in for a snoop. I don't take anything but the experience. at the entrance to the right was the stairs up. Now anyone whos gone in an older house knows the stairs are more a ladder than a stair. As I was climbing it got goose bump cold and half way up I felt something brush my arm going down. There was a faint giggle at the top of the stairs and I was gone. Went back to our farm and told mum what happened. She said it was Sally the little girl who lived there. Mum played with here when she was a kid. She was playing upstairs and fell down them and died. Mum and I went back and she showed me Sallies grave in the yard and when we were leaving mum heard the giggle too.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Grandfather died in the house I live in now one year before I was born. In the yard is his old farm house now covered to a work shop. In my younger years, after working late in the old shop and when leaving I would feel a presence behind me. Always made me feel uncomfortable. About ten years ago while leaving what was the shop (now converted to storage) I felt the same presence. I turned around and confronted what I think was my grandfather and asked him what he wanted. Said to leave me along. Never felt the weird feeling again after that. :dontknow:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one of my sledding buds has always rode polaris, we've never had to tow him out.

You don't need to make up that ridiculous story just to post. You could just make up one that you got abducted by aliens or something people will believe.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had what I thought was a dream not long after my dad passed away that we that we were sitting at the kitchen table having a beer together. Woke up in the morning. There were 2 empty beer cans on the kitchen table.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
about 12 years ago we were building our house so we lived at my wife's aunt/uncles house during the build. Anyway, her uncle passed away in the house approx 6 month before we moved in but we told our daughters he passed away in the hospital. However, my youngest daughter kept waking up in the middle of the night yelling "ghost ghost" and when we would try to calm her down she said "uncle Gordie" was in the room. This happened several times in the 5 months we lived there.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was out deer hunting last year and saw something I couldn't explain. Right at last light I saw a bright green light hovering on the horizon. Within an instant it disappeared and I never saw it again. Not sure what it was, there were no radio/cell towers in the distance so it made me wonder...

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was out deer hunting last year and saw something I couldn't explain. Right at last light I saw a bright green light hovering on the horizon. Within an instant it disappeared and I never saw it again. Not sure what it was, there were no radio/cell towers in the distance so it made me wonder...

My dad has spoke of the green light too.

Top Bottom