Has ISIS gone too far?

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just don't see how any of this is so hard to understand. None of it is hidden, or secret.

BBC News - Why border lines drawn with a ruler in WW1 still rock the Middle East

The people that seemed to have the most 'control' over the Middle East, put country ahead of religion. Brutal dictators yes, but for the most part, that was far better then what we have now.

But hey, some people are under the impression that the freedom we have and enjoy will never be lost.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a saying on a jacket yesterday....................Freedom is not free. That pretty much sums it up IMO.

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahh yes, Islam, the religion of peace and tolerance. Say, isn't there a guy set to get 1000 lashes and 10 years in jail for blogging in one of our allied Islam countries?

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Saw the SNL skit of ISIS and almosted pissed myself it was so funny lol. Cant believe the stuff they get away with.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Israely president, and TRUE world leader Benjamin Netanyahu presented a speech to the US congress.
He is someone who history is going to remember as a TRUE leader.

And no Ken, I really don't think so. Maybe my 'tinfoil' is too tight, but I truly believe our course has been set. It pains me too say that.

I asked my wife the other day what she thought of me joining the forces. The look I got was crazy enough to tell me she thought I was crazy enough to be serious, and since she hasn't looked at me the same.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Israely president, and TRUE world leader Benjamin Netanyahu presented a speech to the US congress.

And no Ken, I really don't think so. Maybe my 'tinfoil' is too tight, but I truly believe our course has been set. It pains me too say that.

I asked my wife the other day what she thought of me joining the forces. The look I got was crazy enough to tell me she thought I was crazy enough to be serious, and since she hasn't looked at me the same.
Netanyahu is in a tight spot. He's on an island but well equipped to protect himself from most any attack because of the skill of his forces. However he cannot protect himself from ICBM"s. I can understand his concerns. Hopefully the rest of the free world understands him to.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

she have a thing for guys uniform???

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh...

Nope. Very likely NO benefit seen by me directly.
Might be prime time for someone else to capitalize though.

I'll warn all those in line though, pretty large shoes to fill...

well then forget the uniform idea then. lol.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see the civilized world is dealing with this promptly... and not letting these 'attention whores' get out of control

Top Bottom