Has anyone spent time in the mountains on their ETEC yet !

freeride79

Reaction score
Yeah went riding in golden this weekend, Snow was thin in some areas(rocks!!!) But I was really impressed with the etec... That mo-fo halls ass!!! It was a good ride, got to break it in a bit. Only one miss hap, my bro bent a A-arm on a rock and flew about 5 feet... It was priceless!!!!!! cant wait for some deeper snow....

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah went riding in golden this weekend, Snow was thin in some areas(rocks!!!) But I was really impressed with the etec... That mo-fo halls ass!!! It was a good ride, got to break it in a bit. Only one miss hap, my bro bent a A-arm on a rock and flew about 5 feet... It was priceless!!!!!! cant wait for some deeper snow....

wow, all the way from quebec ? how did you like the narrower stance?

freeride79

Reaction score
No im actually working in calgary, been here for 5 months.. Man everything works great.. You will love it.....

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Havent gotten to the mountains yet, but been doing some good riding around here. Only about 50km on her so far. Golden on Friday-Sunday. cant wait! These ETECS sure haul!

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Revy this weekend, Frisby on Friday and Boulder on Saturday. Snow was great. Rode Quartz on Sunday and not so good.

The New E-Tec was amazing! It is a Summit X 154 and I absolutely loved it. It is much better than my 08 that I had. Even with only 150 km on it now, it will walk on any other stock Summit from 08-10. It gave me so much confidence in the steep deep climbs. It kicked butt to all sleds in the group. (2 x 2010 rmk 800's one with SLP package, 2010 rmk 700, o4 rev, 09 M-8 and 2010 Summit 800.

This sled pulls hard and is very smooth. The sidehill handling was great, not as easy to pull over as the Cat or RMK but very predictable. The non-ported track makes a huge difference too. This thing put a huge smile on my face.

Clutching actually felt good, I expected it to suck.

Attachments

• DSC02224.jpg
    DSC02224.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 355
  • DSC02235.jpg
    DSC02235.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 363

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Go the the Reveltoke forum. Greg has some posts with his.

The thread is official Revy conditions or something of that sort.

Heard they are a kick ass sled so far.

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Revy this weekend, Frisby on Friday and Boulder on Saturday. Snow was great. Rode Quartz on Sunday and not so good.

The New E-Tec was amazing! It is a Summit X 154 and I absolutely loved it. It is much better than my 08 that I had. Even with only 150 km on it now, it will walk on any other stock Summit from 08-10. It gave me so much confidence in the steep deep climbs. It kicked butt to all sleds in the group. (2 x 2010 rmk 800's one with SLP package, 2010 rmk 700, o4 rev, 09 M-8 and 2010 Summit 800.

This sled pulls hard and is very smooth. The sidehill handling was great, not as easy to pull over as the Cat or RMK but very predictable. The non-ported track makes a huge difference too. This thing put a huge smile on my face.

Clutching actually felt good, I expected it to suck.

Who started this thread, driving me crazy!

Going down across the border to grab mine this week or next.

Can't wait!

jimxp

Reaction score
ya guys got 70 kms on her now, i really didnt think much changed but much better handling nice and easy to carve, but still i will pull the sway bar. the clutching seems to be wicked for now and the power that it puts out puts my 08 to shame, love it so far....

britt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took mine out to my friends farm on Sunday and put on about 20 miles these puppies rock. When you pin the throttle you get that hollow feeling in your gut. This sled is going to be a riot in the deep powder!!!!!!

Britt

Top Bottom