Hail to the Big Bore Baby!!!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sure that is just a regular XP chassis, can see alots of aluminum and stock parts, gas tank, bulk head, running boreds, bumpers, tunnel, etc.

Is it not a carbon fibre chassis? I figured that that's all he would ever use anymore.....

Sent from my Desire HD

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it not a carbon fibre chassis? I figured that that's all he would ever use anymore.....

Sent from my Desire HD

well if you look at the vid you can see that it is not. Ex the running boards look like doos. The rear suspension is doos. The bulkhead is aluminum, haha with all the wheelies you can see that one. The gas tank/seat combo is def. not c3.

fatguy1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C3 carbon fibre chassis 880 big bore with a 30 hp nitrous kit. 383lb dry I believe.

Powderpilot is Correct, that was the sled he was riding in Krazy Canadian 3, I think the nitrous might be touch more than 30 HP (Can't say for sure). I do know he had that sled for sale at the end of that riding season. The sled we are seeing in this video clip looks like a stock/factory chassis.

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I met Cory on the hill two winters ago, so he could be on a different machine now. He told me it was a 30 shot... If I remember correctly it was a 172" track as well. Brandon was on a Cat last year and Kyle was on the 1200 C3 with Powderlites turbo. Those Micku boys build some pretty sick machines!!!!!

capt. crunch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that sled is really flying on some of those big climbs. I'd feel alot braver climbing stuff if I could get that kind of attack speed.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah looks like a factory chassis I have the krazy candian video at home and it looks like a completely different sled this year. but damn can that boy ever ride

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great segment making those DOO's look good!!!! and the ,man can ride but we all knew that great job!!!! love that re entry in the first shot I must learn that this year!!

So if he's not riding a carbon sled next year I guess they arent worth the upgrade otherwise why would he turn back????

did someone say he is going cat?

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great segment making those DOO's look good!!!! and the ,man can ride but we all knew that great job!!!! love that re entry in the first shot I must learn that this year!!

So if he's not riding a carbon sled next year I guess they arent worth the upgrade otherwise why would he turn back????

did someone say he is going cat?
My 2 cents: The sled is a PowerTek 800, with a Bikeman Stage 3 880 kit. It runs on race fuel, uses a bit of nitrous as well. The track is a challenger Extreme 162 x 2.5" x 16. As far as Cat goes, he will be riding one this year, doing some tuning for the Bikeman boys. If you want to go fast, he is working with an importer called Revoulution Performance Group, and they are selling stuff that works. If it hasn't been tested - it's not for sale, plain and simple.
And yes, the man can ride - he is faster and smoother everytime I hook up with him for a ride, and I'm just getting older and slower lol. He is also very humble, doesn't talk smack, and a genuinely nice guy who would lend a hand if needed. Hats off to you Cory - I'm betting you could "school" Burandt in the backcountry on a stocker...

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 2 cents: The sled is a PowerTek 800, with a Bikeman Stage 3 880 kit. It runs on race fuel, uses a bit of nitrous as well. The track is a challenger Extreme 162 x 2.5" x 16. As far as Cat goes, he will be riding one this year, doing some tuning for the Bikeman boys. If you want to go fast, he is working with an importer called Revoulution Performance Group, and they are selling stuff that works. If it hasn't been tested - it's not for sale, plain and simple.
And yes, the man can ride - he is faster and smoother everytime I hook up with him for a ride, and I'm just getting older and slower lol. He is also very humble, doesn't talk smack, and a genuinely nice guy who would lend a hand if needed. Hats off to you Cory - I'm betting you could "school" Burandt in the backcountry on a stocker...

He doesnt run a 3"? I wonder what his thoughts are on them? It sure would be interesting to get him on here to weigh in on what works and what doesnt on these sleds. Always fun throwing money into the sled but nice to know where to put it.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

cheers thanks, makes sense so why no more carbon??? and well he should still keep a DOO around lol,, those cats always break :)

beeonaplug

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.highcountrytrailrides.ca.
Micku's live just down the road from me. See them on the hill quite often. You want to see a crazy show just watch all of them together ripping a hill up. They compete against each other and its hilarious the stuff they pull off. Great bunch of guys.

Top Bottom