Had enough of confederation! Alberta better off on her own.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the queen would have something to say about the separation. After all we are part of the English commonwealth

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great idea, but it isn't going to happen. Best bet is to start your own colonies like the Huterites do. Or head north to the yukon and take it over.

The success of the Hutterite model works on a religious tax exempt status. Which allows them to compete unfairly against ALL other producers. Each colony is it own distinct religious organization/church. The church owns every Cow, Chicken, Combines, Tractors, everything. All that and what ever they produce is tax free. To top it off, all the members have no income so they qualify for free Dental Medical expenses Etc. One of the first orders of business of the new republic will be to eliminate this abuse of Canadian tax law. Another thing that they have going for them is the direct cash sale to the consumer (pocket money). Consumer thinks a 10 lb. chicken is "farm to plate". Reality is that chicken has more steroids in it than Lance Armstrong and full antibiotic diet since it was hatched LMAO.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hutterites are smart business people. Cant blame someone for using the system to their advantage. You could do the same thing.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hutterites are smart business people. Cant blame someone for using the system to their advantage. You could do the same thing.
They are but who would want to live like that?

They are getting pretty inbread and to have no personal net worth.

No thanks.

To get ride of the colony's all you have to do is force the kids to attend public schools.

Colonies would be gone in one generation.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are but who would want to live like that?

They are getting pretty inbread and to have no personal net worth.

No thanks.

To get ride of the colony's all you have to do is force the kids to attend public schools.

Colonies would be gone in one generation.

We do a lot of work for the Hutterites. The kids all look really healthy compared to the rug rats I see running around the city.

They have some sort of breeding system that seems to be working.

Not how I want to live either, but trust me they are doing ok financially.

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Fifty bucks is fifty bucks.
We do a lot of work for the Hutterites. The kids all look really healthy compared to the rug rats I see running around the city.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kinda work you doing on those colonies:confused:? The ones I'm working for seem to have there share of genetic related issue, but then again maybe 6 fingers per hand is the new normal??

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kinda work you doing on those colonies:confused:? The ones I'm working for seem to have there share of genetic related issue, but then again maybe 6 fingers per hand is the new normal??

Putting up new multi million dollar buildings. Never seen 6 fingers on a colony yet. Lots of platties though... what sort of work are you doing out there?

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ever see a handicapped hutterite?
They get rid of them.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that i know anything about this or honestly really care about it as i know better then conversing on these subject's.
But i spent a good part of my life in Europe, 10yrs in the military service stationed in Germany with 2 UN tours. I pretty much traveled a very good portion of that part of the world and security is almost nonexistent unless your a big player.
Alberta wants independents, you better have the coin and number's for a military as no country is independent with out being able to claim sovereignty.
Like many European countries stuck with out a port you will be at the mercy of 2 other countries for import and export of any good's, including oil. Without any bite you have no pull, a reality in many European countries in these situation's.
FYI, the majority of the Canadian Arm forces are stationed in Quebec and Ontario and controlled by eastern born General's so i wouldn't expect any battle groups becoming Alberta controlled.
Just a point.
Lmfao, we can protect our selfs with all the guns we have

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reading text 78 comment post.... So Bc has a port, we just need to sink or take over Vancouver. Bc and Alberta has almost everything we need to become self sufficient. As far as a military, this is why most countries have problems in the first place, I say we police our own, works for countries like Costa Rica anyhow. No guns,no military, no problems. I say we put a run on the weak and the teet sucking crybaby’s and I think we could have a very healthy and wealthy west coast.
the only reason were told we need military and police is to keep people that want personal justice at bay...the politicians are out of control running there own agendas and they have the hired help(RCMP) to keep us from a better life. Mark my words, people will soon turn on the system.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They're buying as much milk quota as they can get. So we have been upgrading a lot of there systems. Are you working for "Buttons or Snaps". They sure don't like each other do they. By the way me asking what you were doing was an attempt at humour albeit a failed attempt.
Putting up new multi million dollar buildings. Never seen 6 fingers on a colony yet. Lots of platties though... what sort of work are you doing out there?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They're buying as much milk quota as they can get. So we have been upgrading a lot of there systems. Are you working for "Buttons or Snaps". They sure don't like each other do they. By the way me asking what you were doing was an attempt at humour albeit a failed attempt.

No I'm not working on the breeding program out there lol :beer:

Top Bottom