Had enough of confederation! Alberta better off on her own.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It is funny how the two Trudopes have stirred the pot enough to get the separation ball rolling again. Western Canada has been screwed by both of them and it would be great to be able separate and shove it down their throats.

Sure need a powerful leader with a lot of energy and a tremendous amount of savvy. It would be a great ride and I would like to be a part of it.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is funny how the two Trudopes have stirred the pot enough to get the separation ball rolling again. Western Canada has been screwed by both of them and it would be great to be able separate and shove it down their throats.

Sure need a powerful leader with a lot of energy and a tremendous amount of savvy. It would be a great ride and I would like to be a part of it.

You’d always be welcome Doug

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

load yer shootin stick and get on over here, may be now or never!

SamStorm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to agree we need to separate, we would be better off. As soon as Nothead goes we need to go after separation.
As great as it would be it would be political suicide to even table the referendum, IMO. But if things do not change and Boy Blunder gets another term something has got to give.
Unfortunately Canadians are too polite to revolt a la the riots in France.
I love my country and am proud to be Canadian, but these days its getting harder to be so. PM Zoolander is a national disgrace. The east continues to rape the west and nobody bats an eye.
150,000 oilfield workers out of work and nobody bats an eye. Hell 8000 lost their jobs when the pipeline was canceled. But 2500 autoworkers are getting laid off in DEC 2019 and the world comes to an end.
Count my vote in. Hell, I would vote twice.

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never thought I’d think Alberta separating from Canada would be the answer, but I’m pretty close to thinking it is now. I’d love to see a referendum and I would be glad to see a yes, or a very close to yes vote. I do wonder what would happen to the rest of the western provinces if Alberta voted to separate. Eastern Canada has no idea what they’d be in for without Alberta!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Here is a good read and a little more rhetoric on where we are today and where Trudope plans on taking us:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calg...don-hill-trudeau-confederation-risk-1.4937499

It is interesting times and it is really disheartening where the media stand on the whole aspect of Trudope's worldly doings and not supporting a united Canada.

[FONT=&quot]In an astonishing statement to the New York Times in 2015, Justin Trudeau declared, "There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,'' and consequently that "makes us the first post-national state."[/FONT]

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great idea, but it isn't going to happen. Best bet is to start your own colonies like the Huterites do. Or head north to the yukon and take it over.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very cold winters and black flies, mosquitoes, and bulldogs/horseflies........................no thanks.

Spent 23 years North of 60. You can hop right to it if that is your fancy!

Im good. I'll just adapt. Seperation is a pipe dream.

Top Bottom