Guys Poach Revelstoke Mountain Resort

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
As a local from Revy for 30 yrs i honestly wouldnt mind them shutting down snowmobiling on boulder mtn too any retard with a red plate or an american accient. Get the f..k out of our town. I remember going to the parking lot a few yrs ago the day of the hill climb when that avalanch wiped out around 50 sleds and seeing nothing but red plates. You guys call My buddy an idiot for riding at the top of the skihill haha you guys are the idiots that sit at the bottom of a avy zone and get wiped out in one shot. You guys are all a hazard too everyone ussing the backcounty in this town. Guys like justin are a few of the good things this town has left after getting raped by the skihill and putting up with all the sledders in our mnts. No ch!t justin is looking for other areas to ride to get the hell away from all you tards. None of you have half the talent justin has on a sled so i wouldnt recomend riding in the same areas our local boys do. Just do what your good at follow the cattel red plates and stick to boulder. Oh yea and for you idiots that think you are going to find his house and get after him haha this is our town i would like to see any of you red plates come after our local boys. Stay the f..k out of our town just go back to you super happy life drilling for oil.

Troy mac...

How many times did he say "red plates"?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
All the talent in the world means nothing if.....

never mind, obviously you you got a jump on the "me" generation and could give a fawk about the sledding community as a whole...

your attitude is more of a threat to our sport than Wiegle and his cohorts will ever be...

As a local from Revy for 30 yrs i honestly wouldnt mind them shutting down snowmobiling on boulder mtn too any retard with a red plate or an american accient. Get the f..k out of our town. I remember going to the parking lot a few yrs ago the day of the hill climb when that avalanch wiped out around 50 sleds and seeing nothing but red plates. You guys call My buddy an idiot for riding at the top of the skihill haha you guys are the idiots that sit at the bottom of a avy zone and get wiped out in one shot. You guys are all a hazard too everyone ussing the backcounty in this town. Guys like justin are a few of the good things this town has left after getting raped by the skihill and putting up with all the sledders in our mnts. No ch!t justin is looking for other areas to ride to get the hell away from all you tards. None of you have half the talent justin has on a sled so i wouldnt recomend riding in the same areas our local boys do. Just do what your good at follow the cattel red plates and stick to boulder. Oh yea and for you idiots that think you are going to find his house and get after him haha this is our town i would like to see any of you red plates come after our local boys. Stay the f..k out of our town just go back to you super happy life drilling for oil.

Troy mac...

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Troy mac...

Wow...

Sent from a iPhone

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Never been to Revy and not sure I want to...be scared to park my truck with red plates in the staging area if thats the local attitude...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think they realize without the out of town sledders they get their town would be dead.

Sent from a iPhone

Thats what they want. Don't like the sledders and the crowds. Sure like the sledders to buck up for there video's though..

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of awesome peeps from Revy. I have personally made some great friends over the years. However..........there are some that don't like to be populated.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Troy mac...

Nice IP address.......... :rolleyes: If you don't mind, please watch the "F" bombs, as I go and clean your post and a couple of quotes :beer: :beer: :D

And I can honestly say that the ppl of Revy have been super friendly and quite accomindating.

Last edited:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
[h=4]Thread Information[/h] [h=5]Users Browsing this Thread[/h] There are currently 35 users browsing this thread. (28 members and 7 guests)

• +,
  • +,

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thread Information