Guys Poach Revelstoke Mountain Resort

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Posted anonymously just this afternoon on the Stoke List:

"Anybody that posted on Mud & Snow website forum, you are completly out to lunch!! First of all, we didn't ride on any runs, came in from the backcountry as we been doing for years before the skihill eas there. Stopped near the top of Stoke lift,hung out for a bit and left on crown land,not private property. RMR is public land,CROWN LAND. So chill out,there was no harm done and none of your granola was spilled on the ground.

A fellow sledder."

Romester

Reaction score
You know the the worst thing about the internet? The fact that any uninformed,small minded tool can post something and make it sound like it appears like they know what they are talking about.When in fact nothing could be further from the truth. Yeah im talking to all you idiots who are talking out your ass. Either you are complete retards or your tooks are on to tight and cutting off the circulation to your brain.First off I would like to clarify that I didnt access mnt mackenzie via the greely watershed. If you knew anything about sledding or the geography out here you would know thats its impossible.Even if that was the case wich it isnt you are trying to tell me that a snowmobile riding up that drainage would have a harmful environmental impact.What about all the residents who live below the ski hill who can no longer drink their water due to all the new development.Secondly I would like to point out that i am not sponsered by tobe clothing. Just because i was given a coat 6 years ago by them doesnt make me sponsered.Aside from being friends with thomas the owner, tobe and i are not affiliated. Im sure thomas would be happy to know that any of you that said you wouldnt buy his clothing would be happy.Its made for REAL riders not whinning,sniveling low lifes who go around bashing people on the net. As far as the heli skiers are concerned, we were sledding there first that day. If the heli company wants to drop off their clients in the midst of 4 sleds then they have no right to complain.In case your unfamiliar with the backcountry let me explain something to you. Its absolutely massive with enough terrain for everyone. If they chose to drop off their clients amongst snowmobilers thats their perogative. A tenure is the right to operate a business on CROWN land. Just because you have a tenure doesnt mean you OWN it. Crown land is owned by everyone not just money hungry corporations wich means we all have the right to use it.If any of you had half a brain or actually done some research you would have realized that the area i was in is NOT closed for snowmobiling and the heli ski company doesnt own it.Due to the inaccessability of the area it gets snowmobiled a couple times a year.Where as the heli skiers use it everyday. If they cant share or arent smart enough to go somewhere else then too bad! Oh yeah just thought i would mention i did speak to the rcmp regarding this incident. You will be happy to know that NO charges were laid due to the fact that i didnt break the law. They politely asked if i would refrain from riding up on the ski hill and i obliged but after hearing all you idiots bitch and complain maybe i will go again just to prove a point. NO ONE OWNS the mountains,lakes or oceans, they belong to all of us even all you losers.

Sincerely justin kallusky

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Perception is reality, and given your facebook posts obviously many perceive you as an azzhat.....

Right or wrong, legal or not, us sledders are very good at kicking ourselves in the nards in the eyes of the general public, be it by pushing the limits or vocally condemning those who do....

Those who read your facebook status updates are just as ignorant to the facts as you perceive them than the folks on here calling you out in a misguided attemt to protect the sport they love...

Just sayin...

You know the the worst thing about the internet? The fact that any uninformed,small minded tool can post something and make it sound like it appears like they know what they are talking about.When in fact nothing could be further from the truth. Yeah im talking to all you idiots who are talking out your ass. Either you are complete retards or your tooks are on to tight and cutting off the circulation to your brain.First off I would like to clarify that I didnt access mnt mackenzie via the greely watershed. If you knew anything about sledding or the geography out here you would know thats its impossible.Even if that was the case wich it isnt you are trying to tell me that a snowmobile riding up that drainage would have a harmful environmental impact.What about all the residents who live below the ski hill who can no longer drink their water due to all the new development.Secondly I would like to point out that i am not sponsered by tobe clothing. Just because i was given a coat 6 years ago by them doesnt make me sponsered.Aside from being friends with thomas the owner, tobe and i are not affiliated. Im sure thomas would be happy to know that any of you that said you wouldnt buy his clothing would be happy.Its made for REAL riders not whinning,sniveling low lifes who go around bashing people on the net. As far as the heli skiers are concerned, we were sledding there first that day. If the heli company wants to drop off their clients in the midst of 4 sleds then they have no right to complain.In case your unfamiliar with the backcountry let me explain something to you. Its absolutely massive with enough terrain for everyone. If they chose to drop off their clients amongst snowmobilers thats their perogative. A tenure is the right to operate a business on CROWN land. Just because you have a tenure doesnt mean you OWN it. Crown land is owned by everyone not just money hungry corporations wich means we all have the right to use it.If any of you had half a brain or actually done some research you would have realized that the area i was in is NOT closed for snowmobiling and the heli ski company doesnt own it.Due to the inaccessability of the area it gets snowmobiled a couple times a year.Where as the heli skiers use it everyday. If they cant share or arent smart enough to go somewhere else then too bad! Oh yeah just thought i would mention i did speak to the rcmp regarding this incident. You will be happy to know that NO charges were laid due to the fact that i didnt break the law. They politely asked if i would refrain from riding up on the ski hill and i obliged but after hearing all you idiots bitch and complain maybe i will go again just to prove a point. NO ONE OWNS the mountains,lakes or oceans, they belong to all of us even all you losers.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score

welcome

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score

Welcome Justin and thanks for clearing this matter up!

Romester

Reaction score
Oh yeah forgot to mention i dont remember seeing a private property sign,or any other signs that say no tresspassing. If it is indeed private property then it should be sufficiently posted. I have been sledding On Mount Mackenzie for over ten years if the rules and regulations have changed maybe someone should inform all of us. Everyone is pretty quick to forget how the owners of rmr have treated the people of revelstoke. They swindled millions of dollars from local contractors, They polluted the drinking water for people out south, drove the prices of realestate so high that people that lived here their whole lives had to move because they couldnt afford the property taxes, not to mention the cost of living is through the roof. The people of revelstoke were here long before they came to town. We dont NEED the hill ,the hill needs us. Rmr is not here for the good of revelstokians they are here to exploit that mountain for their own monetary gain.How many LOCAL people work up there any way. Not too many from what i've seen. It must mean something when no local people or contractors are not willing to work for these crooks. I personally got screwed out of 2000$ from them when they reneged on a stone masonry contract so you can take your 2000$ tresspassing fine and shove it up your ass

again sincerely justin kallusky

Last edited:

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He said he is innocent so he must be.:innocent:

:smiliestirthepot:

Justin, I think you must have more pent up feelings. What else is on your mind?

bt8116711

Reaction score
As a local from Revy for 30 yrs i honestly wouldnt mind them shutting down snowmobiling on boulder mtn too any retard with a red plate or an american accient. Get the f..k out of our town. I remember going to the parking lot a few yrs ago the day of the hill climb when that avalanch wiped out around 50 sleds and seeing nothing but red plates. You guys call My buddy an idiot for riding at the top of the skihill haha you guys are the idiots that sit at the bottom of a avy zone and get wiped out in one shot. You guys are all a hazard too everyone ussing the backcounty in this town. Guys like justin are a few of the good things this town has left after getting raped by the skihill and putting up with all the sledders in our mnts. No ch!t justin is looking for other areas to ride to get the hell away from all you tards. None of you have half the talent justin has on a sled so i wouldnt recomend riding in the same areas our local boys do. Just do what your good at follow the cattel red plates and stick to boulder. Oh yea and for you idiots that think you are going to find his house and get after him haha this is our town i would like to see any of you red plates come after our local boys. Stay the f..k out of our town just go back to you super happy life drilling for oil.

Troy mac...

Last edited by a moderator:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a local from Revy for 30 yrs i honestly wouldnt mind them shutting down snowmobiling on boulder mtn too any retard with a red plate or an american accient. Get the f..k out of our town. I remember going to the parking lot a few yrs ago the day of the hill climb when that avalanch wiped out around 50 sleds and seeing nothing but red plates. You guys call My buddy an idiot for riding at the top of the skihill haha you guys are the idiots that sit at the bottom of a avy zone and get wiped out in one shot. You guys are all a hazard too everyone ussing the backcounty in this town. Guys like justin are a few of the good things this town has left after getting raped by the skihill and putting up with all the sledders in our mnts. No ch!t justin is looking for other areas to ride to get the hell away from all you tards. None of you have half the talent justin has on a sled so i wouldnt recomend riding in the same areas our local boys do. Just do what your good at follow the cattel red plates and stick to boulder. Oh yea and for you idiots that think you are going to find his house and get after him haha this is our town i would like to see any of you red plates come after our local boys. Stay the f..k out of our town just go back to you super happy life drilling for oil.

Troy mac...

Welcome to the site! :party::party::party:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom