Gorilla, Rhino, or Turner Axles?

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out rockwell automotive they have complete axles for half the cost of gorillas believe this is the manufacture for gorilla they have a application chart on website stock grizzly has 3/4 shaft these are 7/8 twice as thick rubber on boots and joints look bigger this was my application yours could be different good luck

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my gorilla axles tonight.

I noticed the spline end that goes into the front diff is longer than stock..

Will this be ok????

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my gorilla axles tonight.

I noticed the spline end that goes into the front diff is longer than stock..

Will this be ok????

Yikes, I dont know. Might not fit properly then.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are a complete axle with both cv's being hd and a hd axle bar.

Super is they only ones as they make them.

Ok. Excuse my bone headness I'm new to this HD axle business. Please tell me why I should spend twice the price of Rhino axles. :confused:

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have any experience with rhinos so I can't really comment there. All I know is when I was pricing out axles for my quad rhinos were back ordered for 3 weeks. I don't know if one is stonger then the other but I know the customer service is great with gorilla and they have lots of axles in stock. So if you break one you are not down for 3 weeks. Shipping is also cheaper with gorilla. Turner is also the same way. They make axles per request. So if you brake one you could be down for about a month.

grizzlymud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a big discussion on HL about this, but the warranty on the Supers you have to pay $50 after 60 days and send it to them and they check to see if they will warranty it. Also for the Grizzly's Super say right on there website no warranty and will not work on a lifted one. Agree the Gorilla's are over priced but seeing as there the only good axle for lifted grizz I ordered them. Also they are made out of different materials.

Kashworth

Reaction score
So is this the bottom line then?
-Rhino's ok, have thicker shafts, take too long to get, works with some brands & lifts, cheaper than others and warranty is questionable.
-Gorillas are good, warranty is good, replacements are available, works with all brands and lifts but expensive.
-Turners are good, take too long to get, made to suite, and possibly expensive.

Suggestions?

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have used them all. My rhinos have been good so far on my outlander with 29.5 wide outlaws all the way around and rode way harder then the stock ones could handle. They only took a week to get at rapid revolutions. I got gorrilas from him for my king quad and they took a couple weeks to get they were strong but kept popping out of my diff on the front. I'm not the only one to experience this either and when I contacted gorrila they didn't care to help me. So I went with turners and a 8 inch stateline customs lift and they were great axles and great to deal with. Axles took awhile to get but no questions on warrenty. That's my experience with them.

Top Bottom