Gorilla, Rhino, or Turner Axles?

Kashworth

Reaction score
Like the title says, what is everyone running for aftermarket axles? I am considering changing the ones on my 850XP 2" lift with 31" outlaws.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the title says, what is everyone running for aftermarket axles? I am considering changing the ones on my 850XP 2" lift with 31" outlaws.

I ordered Gorilla for my 850xp with a 2 inch lift.
I broke a front cv joint last week.I will post a update when axle's arrive

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rhino`s are priced right and work well, gorilla hit & miss, turner order now take a long time, months......

Ryan14

Reaction score
redline axles. suppose to be tougher than gorillas.? take a little while to get mine tho

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one of the guys on the s and m ride was his first ride with new rhino axles on a 700 mud pro.... was winchin and poped the front axle..... he figures no better than stock...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ne of the guys on the s and m ride was his first ride with new rhino axles on a 700 mud pro.... was winchin and poped the front axle..... he figures no better than stock...

Oh great....Mine are not here yet and you say this....

:(

KingQuadMama

Reaction score
Redline axles are Turners, just the canadian distributer is redline performance from bonnyville. My boyfriend has Rhinos on his outlander and they have been way better then stock havnt broke one yet with 29.5 outlaws 12s all the way around. He had Turners on his king with a 8" lift and they were pretty good still broke them and diffs but wait along time on replacements.

Kashworth

Reaction score
Rhino`s are priced right and work well, gorilla hit & miss, turner order now take a long time, months......

I heard that Gorillas can be hit and miss as well, Turners look to be a lot thicker axle over the Gorilla. Rhino is looking to be the best bang for buck option over stock right now.

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go Rhino, even thicker than Gorilla and way less $$$.
Gorilla is $$$ and not that great, my buddy has broke 4 of them already.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gorillas. seem to be the best to deal with as far as warranty and getting things shipped. plus we have them in stock.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gorillas. seem to be the best to deal with as far as warranty and getting things shipped. plus we have them in stock.

So if my gorilla axle cv goes,you have parts?

Top Bottom