Gopher season

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No not correct, Coyotes eat mice around my house all the time, and no traps dont even touch the mice population, and i dont feel like buying tons of poison because people like shooting them for fun, so we dont have to exterminate every coyote, if they bother your cattle then yes get rid of them but if they arent them leave them be, they do have their purpose.

If I'm not shooting them I'm going to trap them then shoot them. They are filthy animals that will kill cats,dogs, and give everything fleas. If you kill coyotes there will be more foxes, and foxes will kill more mice than coyotes.

Sumx. We might have to get together for a coyote massacre some day ..View attachment 132235

Just bought myself one of those in stock form.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
If I'm not shooting them I'm going to trap them then shoot them. They are filthy animals that will kill cats,dogs, and give everything fleas. If you kill coyotes there will be more foxes, and foxes will kill more mice than coy

Just bought myself one of those in stock form.

That is my Ruger mini 14 all decked out. .223/.556mm

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I'm not shooting them I'm going to trap them then shoot them. They are filthy animals that will kill cats,dogs, and give everything fleas. If you kill coyotes there will be more foxes, and foxes will kill more mice than coyotes.

So you are telling me that we should exterminate coyotes, yet ive seen in my field coyotes eating mice in the snow.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE;1448876]

You catch on very quick.

Yeah its too bad that everyone else doesn't see that every coyote doesn't need to be killed, but humans don't learn until its too late just like the wolf, they were man eaters all of them, but they weren't, so we spend millions of dollars repopulating them when the didn't need to be exterminated in the first place.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah its too bad that everyone else doesn't see that every coyote doesn't need to be killed, but humans don't learn until its too late just like the wolf, they were man eaters all of them, but they weren't, so we spend millions of dollars repopulating them when the didn't need to be exterminated in the first place.

Now that they have been "repopulated" we need to start taking them out again. They are causing trouble in a lot of places. I don't know that they were being culled because they were "man eaters", but they definately were and are livestock eaters.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that they have been "repopulated" we need to start taking them out again. They are causing trouble in a lot of places. I don't know that they were being culled because they were "man eaters", but they definately were and are livestock eaters.

Livestock eaters maybe some but not all, and what gets me is all the hunting shows and people who hunt wolves and coyotes, they never put a decoy calf in distress with a caller and by everyone's views they should all come a runnin for the calf, no its a dying rabbit sound or a foxpro, and as far as this singer getting killed by coyotes, people kill everyday so are you saying all humans be killed, No there just has to be some moderation and common sense.

Last edited:

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Livestock eaters maybe some but not all, and what gets me is all the hunting shows and people who hunt wolves and coyotes, they never put a decoy calf in distress with a caller and by everyone's views they should all come a runnin for the calf, no its a dying rabbit sound or a foxpro, and as far as this singer getting killed by coyotes, people kill everyday so are you saying all humans be killed, No there just has to be some moderation and common sense.

Makes sense as human beings are the dominant species on this planet.......so i"m not sure if there's much common sense comparing us to coyotes.....and killer animals no matter what kind are always put down. They are pests and should be shot. Better them than family pets or livestock. If you have a mouse problem get cats....lots of cats.

Meant as reply to 09 ac m8...not riverjet...quoted weird

Last edited:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Shooting a wolf is one thing. But shooting coyotes that take calves and pets is another.
Any coyote i see will get a shot at them as they will take anything ( including calves that make my family money )
Until I am not allowed to shoot coyotes I will. And I do sell the pelts as well
Don't wanna sound like a a hole. But they are very over populated and are breeding like crazy.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Makes sense as human beings are the dominant species on this planet.......so i"m not sure if there's much common sense comparing us to coyotes.....and killer animals no matter what kind are always put down. They are pests and should be shot. Better them than family pets or livestock. If you have a mouse problem get cats....lots of cats.

No just dont clean out every coyote on the earth that is common sense, and anyone who says you cant are wrong, and i have cats there bud and the mice are still everywhere around where i live, and the ones that are not hurting livestock and pets, then leave them alone. I am all for shooting whats hurting your livestock or pets.( Oh it seems that you forgot about the calf decoy statement ). Bears kill livestock and people so kill them all to, and every other species.

Top Bottom