goose tower ride

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SWEET !!!! When are you guys heading back up there. Was thinking maybe next weekend myself. Would be nice to hook up with someone from here. Let me know if anyone is planning a ride... Thanx :d:d

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few pics. Video to come.

Attachments

• Swan Hills Mar 00001.jpg
    Swan Hills Mar 00001.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Swan Hills Mar 00002.jpg
    Swan Hills Mar 00002.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Swan Hills Mar 00003.jpg
    Swan Hills Mar 00003.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Swan Hills Mar 00004.jpg
    Swan Hills Mar 00004.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Swan Hills Mar 00006.jpg
    Swan Hills Mar 00006.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 34

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
correct me if i am wrong but are we not supposed to go AROUND the trees? If not now i finally realize what i've been doing wrong. lol..... That one looks like it hurt there Ed.:d

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
correct me if i am wrong but are we not supposed to go AROUND the trees? If not now i finally realize what i've been doing wrong. lol..... That one looks like it hurt there Ed.:d

I still cant believe the dent in TKO's sled popped itself out. that was a hard hit

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I missed it, but apparently the acrobatic dismount was well worth the price of admission.

I thought we rode sleds in the winter since the trees were sleeping. Guess the odd one, or two in someones case, jump out of hibernation.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

easy way to remember... both skiis on the SAME side of the tree at all times

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
easy way to remember... both skiis on the SAME side of the tree at all times
When your 5 feet nothin, 50 lbs over weight, you have cement hands and do not have any natural ability to even walk straight, this becomes harder than you would think! Not that I am looking for excuses or anything, but I really should not be allowed to ride this thing!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we should re-name TKO's sled - Christine, as it has the ability to repair itself, and no one can understand why TKO is so attached to it!

have to paint it red then.:d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SWEET !!!! When are you guys heading back up there. Was thinking maybe next weekend myself. Would be nice to hook up with someone from here. Let me know if anyone is planning a ride... Thanx :d:d

as it stands right now I am heading there sat a.m. if you wanna ride together there should be about 4-6 of us. pm me if you wanna meet somewhere. oh yeh and if so i can bring that recoil for you.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as it stands right now I am heading there sat a.m. if you wanna ride together there should be about 4-6 of us. pm me if you wanna meet somewhere. oh yeh and if so i can bring that recoil for you.

PM'd you :d

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im gonna have to pass on this ride guys. As much as I want to go, my Dr. advised me to stay off my sled until I heal. I unfortunatly "LAWN-DARTED" myself off my sled this past Saturday, and hurt my back. Thought I broke it, scared the S@#t outta me. I was hoping I would be better by then, but past few days have been getting worse. Yesterday Dr said " NO MORE RIDING UNTIL YOU HEAL". I have to listen THIS time.
Hope you all have a blast, ride safe, with no carnage. Take lots of pics...:d

Top Bottom