goose tower ride

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we will need to go investigate for ourselves...;) This is what it looked like last year around this time.

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 234

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im heading up to GT saturday morning. My neighbor went last wkend and rode all day. He said it was good with 2 ft of snow. Heard from someone else today saying the snow WAS good but someone drove their trucks all over and put ruts everywhere. Wont know myself til I get there. Hope to see some S&M'ers up there this wkend....RIDE SAFE..... :d

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im heading up to GT saturday morning. My neighbor went last wkend and rode all day. He said it was good with 2 ft of snow. Heard from someone else today saying the snow WAS good but someone drove their trucks all over and put ruts everywhere. Wont know myself til I get there. Hope to see some S&M'ers up there this wkend....RIDE SAFE..... :d

Well, theres still hunters driving around till next week anyway. (After that theyll be poachers:d)

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, theres still hunters driving around till next week anyway. (After that theyll be poachers:d)

Good luck to the hunters with the noisy sled coming up there, LOL.. Guess I better not laugh, could be flying bullets up there... Glad I wear GREEN and the other half wears ORANGE... Should be safe...I HOPE !!!!! :d

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck to the hunters with the noisy sled coming up there, LOL.. Guess I better not laugh, could be flying bullets up there... Glad I wear GREEN and the other half wears ORANGE... Should be safe...I HOPE !!!!! :d

Have fun and please post Saturday night when you get home to let us know the conditions.;)

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something came up today and wont be able to go to GT saturday. Might try for Sunday but may have to put it off until next weekend... Sorry guys....when I go, I will post pics. :d

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I bet u wished u went:d I can only load one at a time for some reason

Attachments

• IMG_0508.jpg
    IMG_0508.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 37

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trail other way dug a hole here and measured 22 inches more pics on last page

Attachments

• IMG_0505.jpg
    IMG_0505.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. My neighbor is pestering me already to go. Might see you up there. :d

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NOT GOOD NEWS.... My hubby and some friends went to GT yesterday and the snow melted A LOT since last weekend. I was told that there is MAYBE a foot at the most. Wasn't a good ride. I never went, kinda glad now. Was planning on going next weekend, but unless the SNOW GODS bless us with some snow, I doubt we will be going. My hubby has pictures on his cell, will post them tonight.
LET DO THE SNOW DANCE THIS WEEK !!! :d

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trust me when I say they didn't go far enuff......I've only been down the hill to the right at km26 Y and it's good in there 22inches on sat, snowed there last night and more in the forcast. If they didn't find snow they wernt looking hard enuf

Last edited:

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trust me when I say they didn't go far enuff......I've only been down the hill to the right at km26 Y and it's good in there 22inches on sat

Last weekend when my neighbor went, there WAS 2 ft of snow, but he went yesterday and said it had melted alot. I will wait til it snows more. Parts are expensive !! :d

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last weekend when my neighbor went, there WAS 2 ft of snow, but he went yesterday and said it had melted alot. I will wait til it snows more. Parts are expensive !! :d

my pics are from sat take a look it was -6 and nothin was meltin I've been up there twice now and no parts yet

Top Bottom