goose tower ride

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I just got off the phone with my brother. He left Whitecourt this morning for Slave Lake and he said there is now 20 inchs of snow in Slave Lake and about 12-14 inchs in Swan Hills and snowing HARD!!! woot-woot

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Look forward to reading your report, wouldn't mind one last rip before the end of the year.

Well here it is my friend. Just got back from the goose/meekwop. There is a fresh 18-20 inches on a 2 foot solid base in the trees where the wind hasn't got it and its still snowing. We are going to hit it in the morning. It looks like a real fun ride. Here are a few pictures. Sorry for the prophanity, Noel was a little po'ed that he got chosen to be the snow meter :D Pictures were taken 12 km northwest of the S.O.S. corner or 4ish kms south west of Goose Tower. One last push before spring...yeeehaaaa:cool:

Attachments

• snow 002.jpg
    snow 002.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 358
  • snow 004.jpg
    snow 004.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 354
  • snow 005.jpg
    snow 005.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 346

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK...managed to change weekend plans, so if it's alright with you guys I know one, maybe two more willing to join in.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I rode Goose tower on Wednesday and it SUCKED!!! Snow kept coming over the hood and hitting me in the goggles and I had the wrong color of lences in cause the sun was way too bright at times and those dang drifts...some of them must of been 10 feet high, my sled kept wanting to fly right off the ground. Oh well I'll try again today and see if its any better :D:eek::cool:

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK...managed to change weekend plans, so if it's alright with you guys I know one, maybe two more willing to join in.
If you want to meet us at Whitecourt MacDonalds around 6:30 am Sat. morning, or if you know how to get there, we should be riding by 9 am. We will be parking at the fork in the road, near the shack.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where the pics of this shitty day, i know what you mean who likes snow hitting you in the face, and the sun when it shines blows, why couldnt it be hard packed and cloudy and foggy, now that sounds like a good day. lol............:D:p

Top Bottom