Good News, Polygamy Could Be Legal Soon!

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally some good news in the Media. Polygamy could be legal soon!!!! :beer:
This Dude is off to a good start...marrying a soldier!....(OOOOH, SHUDDDER!)
l_0451f5baf98bc4040693c291fb5a2230.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Who the hell would want more than one wife????????????????

Friggin psychos...........

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The minute I entertained the idea of a second wife my first would entertain the idea of murder.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recently watched a documentory on Bountiful. It was called 'Leaving Bountiful' and really opened my eyes to some of the WIERD stuff that happens out there. I hate to say it, but marrying 57 year olds with 15 year olds should NOT be covered by a right to religion. The cult attitude in that community, along with the blind obedience is staggering and outright scary.

Many of the things the woman who escaped mentioned are hard to believe, but it's what she lived through. Just nutty.

Not sure where someone would get a copy, I borrowed mine from the local library.

Sorry to get so serious, but I just watched this flick two days ago, haha.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recently watched a documentory on Bountiful. It was called 'Leaving Bountiful' and really opened my eyes to some of the WIERD stuff that happens out there. I hate to say it, but marrying 57 year olds with 15 year olds should NOT be covered by a right to religion. The cult attitude in that community, along with the blind obedience is staggering and outright scary.

Many of the things the woman who escaped mentioned are hard to believe, but it's what she lived through. Just nutty.

Not sure where someone would get a copy, I borrowed mine from the local library.

it's grown men having sex with children under the guise of religion.they should be prosecuted az such or better yet castrated then drawn and quartered.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

Agree with the rest, but Id be open to the 'blind obedience' part for a bit...

But again, that could be boring real fast...if there could just be a button, it would be perfect!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I can't imagine more than one wife. One's a handful as it is.

why can't polygamy work the other way.... One wife shared between 7 guys..

One day a week of playing husband, the other 6 to relax....

"honney, the sink needs to be fixed".....

"sorry, not my day.... talk to bob, I'm going sledding"

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally some good news in the Media. Polygamy could be legal soon!!!! :beer:
This Dude is off to a good start...marrying a soldier!....(OOOOH, SHUDDDER!)
l_0451f5baf98bc4040693c291fb5a2230.jpg

At first glance i thought it was a Sri Lankan solider from the mounted hippo division, but on taking a closer look i see its a young air cadet standing by a replica of the Hindenberg.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey the fat ones need lovin too you guys.....don't be so mean, you might hurt someone's feelings....................

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Ummmmm getting B!tched out by 1 woman every night is enough for me thanks....

I got to be more like Jeremy and just learn to ingore it ....the look says it all

Caption....SledMama "YOU DID WHAT????" Jeremy .oO{ Oh god here we go again}

[media]https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/attachments/14/71616d1290475132-t-t-second-annual-suds-nite-028.jpg[/media]

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ummmmm getting B!tched out by 1 woman every night is enough for me thanks....

I got to be more like Jeremy and just learn to ingore it ....the look says it all

Caption....SledMama "YOU DID WHAT????" Jeremy .oO{ Oh god here we go again}

[media]https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/attachments/14/71616d1290475132-t-t-second-annual-suds-nite-028.jpg[/media]

I briefly thought about giving you Chit for bagging on me for no reason, but I have decided that "It takes one to know one" and it would fall on deaf and practiced ears anyway.... So I choose to laugh instead, cuz that chit's FUNNNNY!! :cool::cool:

jonniebud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have more than one wife ?? frig im haven enough probs with the one i haveand the toys i own one more and im taboggin insted of sleddin:nono:

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now y'all got me confused. I was thinkin with my little head at first but now i'm thinkin this may not be such a breakthrough....:chatterbox:

Top Bottom