Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When are people going to realize, we dont have journalism in Canada anymore. All the MSM outlets are pumping out exactly what they've been paid to pump out.. how much money did the turd give to CBC? 800 million? And you think that it's not propaganda? Give your head a shake.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
(PPC is full of candidates that have never been in politics before. ) that is always a concern! can be overcome, but still difficult especially with unvetted candidates.

I actually believe that to be a positive thing & the more the better. The system is busted & part of reason is because no one questions & just accepts the way it is done.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know how anyone can possibly vote for the Liberals after watching this. It was put out on June 24 by Michelle Rempel but needs to be shared again.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol to save the people’s time O’Toole will now carbon copy the liberals platform. ***relax I’m just joking***

Have you missed all the post on the actual clarification?. I'll explain again. He is talking about "continuing" the ban on real assault weapons that were banned in 1977. Military grade, fully automatic rifles that we can't buy anymore for 40 years. The problem with the mix up is the media can't keep up.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you missed all the post on the actual clarification?. I'll explain again. He is talking about "continuing" the ban on real assault weapons that were banned in 1977. Military grade, fully automatic rifles that we can't buy anymore for 40 years. The problem with the mix up is the media can't keep up.

I don’t believe any gun should be illegal. All that should be required is proper training and registration. I more then likely missed the part where O’Toole said he would repeal the complete invasion of privacy part of our current firearms act.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t believe any gun should be illegal. All that should be required is proper training and registration. I more then likely missed the part where O’Toole said he would repeal the complete invasion of privacy part of our current firearms act.
Ok I will admit I'm wrong when I am. I apologize. He has it appears by a number of news sources to have flip flopped on this and will in fact leave the status quo pending an investigation into current fire arm laws and talking to people in the industry and police chiefs. I have sent an email to my MP to get clarification and explain to him this is a hot topic for me. I know Martin well and I know he will respond. I immediately went to the CCFR Facebook page and Tracey Wilson who is one of the 3 main players with that gun lobby group is telling everyone "to calm down #politics". Its also reported the NFA and Sheldon Clare have registered as a third party advertiser and have donated over $400,000 to the Conservative Party. The CBC has said they believe there is a deal with O'Toole and the gun lobby and questioned him on it and he walked around the question not unlike what the Turd does all the time. I'll report back when I hear back from Martin and let everyone know what he tells me.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_0659.jpg

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Proper training???, yep join the military than.
Because that’s definitely a matter of opinion.
I do not believe you would be able to handle a 30caliber or 7.62 with 30 in the mag sitting down let alone standing up, at full rock and roll.
So yes, I do believe some rifles should not be available to the general public.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do not believe you would be able to handle a 30caliber or 7.62 with 30 in the mag sitting down let alone standing up, at full rock and roll.

Are you able to comment without being condescending? I never said certain guns shouldn’t require certain levels of training. Just like not everyone should just hop in a 1000hp car when all they’ve ever driven was a stock smart car. There is nothing wrong with a graduated system.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pfffft 30 cal. Why not go full on and get the 50 cal out . ?

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I can agree to that! As someone who has been lucky enough to shoot some Full Auto machine guns, I will certainly attest that they are not all for everyone. I was surprised at how much push some of those guns have! Im 265 lbs 6’5, I expected it to push, I was leaned heavily into it and it still nearly pushed me over backwards. Hence why the range officer stands behind you with his hand out to act as a bump stop. Lol. Its fuggin Awesome Firepower!!

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pfffft 30 cal. Why not go full on and get the 50 cal out . ?
Shot a Barret 50 as well, and honestly a full auto shooting a .308 has way more wow factor. Now, a “regular” .50 without all the fancy Muzzle brake and floating barrel might be a real hoot to try and hang onto! Like a “ma Duce” or something

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awwww poor justin must be devastated, kinda gives me the warm fuzzies

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you able to comment without being condescending? I never said certain guns shouldn’t require certain levels of training. Just like not everyone should just hop in a 1000hp car when all they’ve ever driven was a stock smart car. There is nothing wrong with a graduated system.

Again that’s the pot calling the kettle black.

Do you have a hard time with certain things, and being challenged???
You said you don’t believe any gun should be illegal, and training is needed. Join the military if you want the proper training on how to handle a full auto rifle.

Your comment comes from a obvious lack of experience with them. There is a huge difference between a full auto rifle and a car, pretty poor comparison.

Last edited:
Top Bottom