Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s neck and neck in the polls between the PPC and GPC far right and far left though supporters of each likely don’t see them as fringe.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210904-130333_Messenger.jpg

Wonder if this really is his number, or if some poor buggar is going to end up with a lot of un wanted messages.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bingo!

We need change. Time to re think your voting habits!!!

Last edited:

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fuk this asshat. Like we’ve been saying, Trudeau lite.

With the rest of the world requiring a vaccine passport to enter their countries Canada needs some way for people who want to travel to do so.
Making it mandatory to enter businesses in Canada is another issue.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the rest of the world requiring a vaccine passport to enter their countries Canada needs some way for people who want to travel to do so.

Not a chance Sunshine. No way in hell we should accept vaccine passports. How many Holocaust survivors saying this is how it all started is it going to take to wake up everyone justifying this? It makes me sick how blinded people are being. The programming is strong apparently.

Come on, even Australia is building quarantine camps how much more obvious can this be? Will it be when they put the unvaccinated on trains saying it for your safety? Or when they put those unwilling to get the third shot on trains for the same reason? Notice how they always use “for your safety” to coerce otherwise good hearted people into shooting their own kind?

This isn’t a hard subject I navigate. It’s about as obvious as driving your car down a large pier. The view might be getting better but at some point you will fall off the edge and drown because the brakes have been cut and there is no guard rail.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a chance Sunshine. No way in hell we should accept vaccine passports. How many Holocaust survivors saying this is how it all started is it going to take to wake up everyone justifying this? It makes me sick how blinded people are being. The programming is strong apparently.

Come on, even Australia is building quarantine camps how much more obvious can this be? Will it be when they put the unvaccinated on trains saying it for your safety? Or when they put those unwilling to get the third shot on trains for the same reason? Notice how they always use “for your safety” to coerce otherwise good hearted people into shooting their own kind?

This isn’t a hard subject I navigate. It’s about as obvious as driving your car down a large pier. The view might be getting better but at some point you will fall off the edge and drown because the brakes have been cut and there is no guard rail.
So you expect all Canadians to not travel outside the country?
I don't like the passport either but the reality is if you need to travel you will need some official documentation.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Exactly. He is doing it so Canadian's can travel. He is not requiring anyone to get it, only saying he will make something to show who is vaccinated.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, I didn’t realize that’s why he is doing it. Makes it so much reasonable.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, I didn’t realize that’s why he is doing it. Makes it so much reasonable.

Does it say you're required to get it? Nope. It wouldn't affect your life one bit if you don't want it to......

The thing you don't get is, to have any hope of winning the election he needs to bring things like this in. There is so many crazies that are pro-vaccine no one stands a hope in hell of getting enough votes if they don't take the vaccine seriously.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does it say you're required to get it? Nope. It wouldn't affect your life one bit if you don't want it to......

The thing you don't get is, to have any hope of winning the election he needs to bring things like this in. There is so many crazies that are pro-vaccine no one stands a hope in hell of getting enough votes if they don't take the vaccine seriously.

There is no hope in acting out of fear.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received their voting cards in the mail yet???

Mine showed up in the mailbox this week, I'm going to call the 800 number on the card and see if they can make a none of the above box to check.
20210904_205942.jpg

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine showed up in the mailbox this week, I'm going to call the 800 number on the card and see if they can make a none of the above box to check. View attachment 242506

There actually is a way of doing that, I cannot remember exactly how at the moment. Something like I have no confidence in the present candidates, and your vote gets counted as something.
This topic came up on here years ago.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know why 40% of eligible voters never vote here in Canada? Most likely because they’ve never liked any of the politicians or establishment politicians. Don’t be surprised if a good portion like the PPC’s message of freedom and vote that way. Don’t be surprised if Ontario is the province that gets the PPC a majority. The polls are not reflective of these voters. After O’Toole’s statement yesterday he turned a lot of people off of him.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know why 40% of eligible voters never vote here in Canada? Most likely because they’ve never liked any of the politicians or establishment politicians. Don’t be surprised if a good portion like the PPC’s message of freedom and vote that way. Don’t be surprised if Ontario is the province that gets the PPC a majority. The polls are not reflective of these voters. After O’Toole’s statement yesterday he turned a lot of people off of him.
The clowns that wrote that Op-Ed for that Tool must be on Trudumazz's payroll, that was political suicide and very hard on the ears Wow! Not quite sure what he had hoped to garner by saying chit like that Smh!

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont worry, you'll be free once you take our experimental "vaccine". Hold that now you need a booster.

Second thought, sept 1st is the day the flu comes back. Time for another booster.

Now theres a jigaboo variant. Time for another shot!

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont worry, you'll be free once you take our experimental "vaccine". Hold that now you need a booster.

Second thought, sept 1st is the day the flu comes back. Time for another booster.

Now theres a jigaboo variant. Time for another shot!
Conditioning in the true finest fashion!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow and mud now censoring to? I thought the people here had some tough skin and could have open discussions

S&M has been censoring for years, I’ve had a lot of posts censored on here lol

Top Bottom