Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3399.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopefully it is right? polls usually reflect the opinion of the one paying?

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a cautionary note before the CT boys start posting meme's on this page. I watched CTV National News this morning reporting that Erin O'Toole flip flopped on his gun stance last night and would still ban assault rifles. I flipped out when I heard this and then took the time to research what he actually said. Tracey Wilson who is one of the leaders at the CCFR has been following what the leaders are saying about gun legislation also backs this up in her post on the CCFR facebook page this morning but explains what it meant. Erin will continue to support the ban on true assault weapons that were banned 40 years ago. He will not support the Turds list of semi auto guns in the May 2020 OIC and will 100% repeal that if elected as PM Sept 20th. He also said no military leader in his right mind would send men to battle with todays semi automatic 5 round plinkers.
Thanks for clarification. I was wondering what was true there

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Atlantic Canada ain't loving the Bernier w
ABT, yes i see 5%, but as i say polls do reflect on the point of view of those who are paying for polls, the best we can hope for is they are close to being right?

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope not really. Just trying to understand the poll properly.
well my point was just the higher numbers of CPC compared to Liberal, which has been the highest in 6yrs. thought that might be encouraging. i'm thinking we can use some good news once in a while.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well my point was just the higher numbers of CPC compared to Liberal, which has been the highest in 6yrs. thought that might be encouraging.
Yes its amazing! Hope it stays the course. Only 2 more weeks!

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe he isn't a pathological liar like the Turd is. I have faith Pierre Polievre can right the financial ship. Whos tagged to be the finance minister if the PPC pull off the upset of the century?

No idea.

Top Bottom