Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No it says that those 3 are touring in ontario and it says that if the economy is struggling, they punish the incumbent. Which is exactly what I said. Everything in ontario was blue last election besides Toronto...which only counts anyway. Doug Ford, the premier, is conservative. The province was locked down for almost a year and a half. That pissed a lot of people off. My thoughts are that a lot of those voters that are blue will switch to PPC and this was shown when I was there last week. Tons of lawns had ppc signs.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1630614829218.jpg

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3395.jpg

If this isn’t your main concern this election then I’m not sure you are human.

Tired of whinny people talking about the vote splitting and “but the polls say he has no chance” excuses. This is about tyranny vs freedom. We the people have the final say who gets elected not the polls, not some guilt trip shaming people into voting “strategically”. You want to to talk about strategic and voting smart while ignoring the obvious slippery slop vaccine passports will bring then you automatically lose all credibility with us that can see the writing on the wall.

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so your poll pretty much says the liberals will win again because of ndp support, same as before the election. CPC needs to have a lot more than 34 % of vote, polls don't lie but usually represent those who paying for poll!

Yep that’s why a CPC majority is needed. Even if Trudeau gives up the PM seat. The PPC is the type of party that won’t work with anyone.
He left the CPC, I highly doubt he will work with them on a coalition Govt.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep that’s why a CPC majority is needed. Even if Trudeau gives up the PM seat. The PPC is the type of party that won’t work with anyone.
He left the CPC, I highly doubt he will work with them on a coalition Govt.
at the moment there is no way to no for certain, but i'm thinking he would if it meant turfing Tru-d. all depends on E. O'toole

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Huh??? Do you understand how minority governments work??? That’s the last thing we want right now!
Reading some of these comments I don’t think alot of people understand, how governments are formed.
Yes & Wrong

Please help "alot" of us handicapped understand how government's are formed. By handicapped I run a 2017 G4 165, so obviously challenged.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes & Wrong

Please help "alot" of us handicapped understand how government's are formed. By handicapped I run a 2017 G4 165, so obviously challenged.

I don’t know what sled you ride has to do with it.

You mentioned 51% CPC PPC minority. Do you honestly think, Trudeau will allow that coalition government to be formed???

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a cautionary note before the CT boys start posting meme's on this page. I watched CTV National News this morning reporting that Erin O'Toole flip flopped on his gun stance last night and would still ban assault rifles. I flipped out when I heard this and then took the time to research what he actually said. Tracey Wilson who is one of the leaders at the CCFR has been following what the leaders are saying about gun legislation also backs this up in her post on the CCFR facebook page this morning but explains what it meant. Erin will continue to support the ban on true assault weapons that were banned 40 years ago. He will not support the Turds list of semi auto guns in the May 2020 OIC and will 100% repeal that if elected as PM Sept 20th. He also said no military leader in his right mind would send men to battle with todays semi automatic 5 round plinkers.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see a story this morning that the Bloc leader Blanchette wants O'Toole to repeat his answers last night in English from last night. What an arrogant pr**k! Doesn't he like O'Tooles french?

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a cautionary note before the CT boys start posting meme's on this page. I watched CTV National News this morning reporting that Erin O'Toole flip flopped on his gun stance last night and would still ban assault rifles. I flipped out when I heard this and then took the time to research what he actually said. Tracey Wilson who is one of the leaders at the CCFR has been following what the leaders are saying about gun legislation also backs this up in her post on the CCFR facebook page this morning but explains what it meant. Erin will continue to support the ban on true assault weapons that were banned 40 years ago. He will not support the Turds list of semi auto guns in the May 2020 OIC and will 100% repeal that if elected as PM Sept 20th. He also said no military leader in his right mind would send men to battle with todays semi automatic 5 round plinkers.
Typical misleading info by omission from the Turd funded news media. Majority of people wouldn't take the time to check it out.

Top Bottom