Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How
Again that’s the pot calling the kettle black.

Do you have a hard time with certain things, and being challenged???
You said you don’t believe any gun should be illegal, and training is needed. Join the military if you want the proper training on how to handle a full auto rifle.

You comment comes from a obvious lack of experience with them. There is a huge difference between a full auto rifle and a car, pretty poor comparison.
He didn’t say “a car” , he said a 1000 HP car . How many 1000 HP cars have you driven . His comparison is quite valid .

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How

He didn’t say “a car” , he said a 1000 HP car . How many 1000 HP cars have you driven . His comparison is quite valid .

It’s a horrible comparison Lenny.
I can ease into the throttle of a 1000hp car, same as a 800hp, 500hp, etc.
My wife could drive one, I wouldn’t think twice of giving one for her to drive.

I would not give her a full auto shoulder fired heavy caliber rifle to try. There is no easing into the trigger on one of those.
Therefore those type of rifles, even tho they are cool as hell, should remain the classification they have always been.
The OIC banned rifles should be put back to their original status, like Otool is planning.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s a horrible comparison Lenny.
I can ease into the throttle of a 1000hp car, same as a 800hp, 500hp, etc.
My wife could drive one, I wouldn’t think twice of giving one for her to drive.

I would not give her a full auto shoulder fired heavy caliber rifle to try. There is no easing into the trigger on one of those.
Therefore those type of rifles, even tho they are cool as hell, should remain the classification they have always been.
The OIC banned rifles should be put back to their original status, like Otool is planning.
Ok !!! She’ll certainly get home with the groceries quicker . We can disagree , both are specialty designed for a purpose tools. And no , I don’t believe full auto guns should be non restricted.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3422.jpg

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Ok, I see you post a lot about the PPC. In my travels, I have not yet seen one sign in anyone's property that shows PPC. I've seen several CPC, only a few NDP and even a maverick. No liberal, Green or PPC. I drive all day all over Edmonton, northern Alberta. Unless all the areas I go to don't have PPC Candidate's I really don't see much support for that party with signage. I been riding the Harley out to Alberta beach this weekend, then out to gibbons, not one sign. Seen a lot of Dane Lloyd signs in those travels, and one NDP.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, I see you post a lot about the PPC. In my travels, I have not yet seen one sign in anyone's property that shows PPC. I've seen several CPC, only a few NDP and even a maverick. No liberal, Green or PPC. I drive all day all over Edmonton, northern Alberta. Unless all the areas I go to don't have PPC Candidate's I really don't see much support for that party with signage. I been riding the Harley out to Alberta beach this weekend, then out to gibbons, not one sign. Seen a lot of Dane Lloyd signs in those travels, and one NDP.

I post a lot because I support them, they are fighting the biggest uphill battle a politician can and am doing my part.

PPC signs were the first that I saw to be placed in Bonnyville in common areas. I haven’t noticed any signs on people’s lawns yet but then again I don’t drive around much. There are CPC signs around town now too. Lakeland area is somewhere 80-90% conservative voters.

Some PPC candidates were waiting on printing companies to make them. I heard of one being denied service from a sign shop.

Some people out west don’t outwardly show support because they didn’t want flak from other westerners.

Lawn signs aside, where the PPC is gaining ground is on social media platforms and rallies. Just like Trump 2016. PPC is also gaining ground in Ontario and Quebec. But polls and social media aside Election Day is the only stat that will matter.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
took a look at the liberal platform this AM, all i can say is Tru-d has to go. if this clown gets a majority, Canada as we know it is done. i can only hope CPC campaign promises , are just like what tru-d promises and never delivers. it is a dammed if we do, dammed if we don't situation.
I don't like PPC chances down east, and that is were the vote counts. is it fair, no! the CPC needs to beat the liberals down east, then the West vote will matter! i can see the ppc and cpc working together and hopefully turning this tugboat around, lib ,ndp, green will run us aground. I'm voting in person, no mail in votes here. i'm leaning CPC, likely won't decide till i have ballot in hand, yes it is going to be a tough decision!
don't think i'll be explaining my vote to anyone, neither should anyone else. only the stupid think differently, don't be stupid!

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sure a fair amount of PPC signs in Ontario protesting Trudeau. If PPC wins maybe Ontario will be the province that secures a PPC win?

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
took a look at the liberal platform this AM, all i can say is Tru-d has to go. if this clown gets a majority, Canada as we know it is done. i can only hope CPC campaign promises , are just like what tru-d promises and never delivers. it is a dammed if we do, dammed if we don't situation.
I don't like PPC chances down east, and that is were the vote that counts. is it fair, no! the CPC needs to beat the liberals down east, then the West vote will matter! i can see the ppc and cpc working together and hopefully turning this tugboat around, lib ,ndp, green will run us aground. I'm voting in person, no mail in votes here. i'm leaning CPC, likely won't decide till i have ballot in hand, yes it is going to be a tough decision!
don't think i'll be explaining my vote to anyone, neither should anyone else. only the stupid think differently, don't be stupid!

Doug Ford has all but ruined any chance of the CPC securing the win. Trudeau has fallen out of favour with them too.

A fair amount of people seem to be voting anti-vaccine passports and PPC is the only party fighting for that.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doug Ford has all but ruined any chance of the CPC securing the win. Trudeau has fallen out of favour with them too.

A fair amount of people seem to be voting anti-vaccine passports and PPC is the only party fighting for that.
true! but unless either ppc or cpc gain a majority they are nowhere, i can see both working together for a majority! otherwise lib, ndp, green will work together. i am encouraged by the screw tru-d vids. but tru-d still has his voting machines and mail in ballots to help him win. Biden is an example.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
true! but unless either ppc or cpc gain a majority they are nowhere, i can see both working together for a majority! otherwise lib, ndp, green will work together. i am encouraged by the screw tru-d vids. but tru-d still has his voting machines and mail in ballots to help him win. Biden is an example.

No vaccine passports is a giant issue for many different voter demographics, not just conservatives.

With O’Toole coming out with pro vaccine passports and now his firearms flip flop the PPC has a better chance then ever of getting a majority. Sounds far fetched I know but with all the anti-vaccine mandate crowd and anti-vaccine passport crowd there is a large pool of people who now only have one option.

6 million people are against vaccine mandates. How many people voted in the last election?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, but you need to realize people fall for Tu-d's cash hand out promises, ABT is the only way.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't like PPC chances down east, and that is were the vote counts. is it fair, no! the CPC needs to beat the liberals down east, then the West vote will matter! i can see the ppc and cpc working together and hopefully turning this tugboat around, lib ,ndp, green will run us aground. I'm voting in person, no mail in votes here. i'm leaning CPC, likely won't decide till i have ballot in hand, yes it is going to be a tough decision!

Agreed. I have not received my voter card yet and I leave for work this Wednesday hopefully it arrives tomorrow. No way am I mailing one in.

The western vote may be the difference between a majority or minority. We won’t know the the 20th but I have high hopes the liberals will fall they have to or we will be back to the liberals again.
I don’t trust Trudeau not to try, and form government in a minority, regardless what party wins.
The NS election hopefully is a sign of what May come, Family and friends there are sick of the liberals, and the results speak for themselves.

Top Bottom