Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With less seats then the cons or ppc? I dont think the liberals stand a chance. There going to loose half there seats to cons and cons are loosing half theres to ppc. Who knows honestly.... half these pollsters I'm sure are bought and paid for. I dont believe anything the msm is saying.

Yes. The NDP would almost certainly join with the Liberals to form government again, if combined they have 170 seats they will hold power, which is exactly how the government has run since the 2019 election.

The PPC will have no real influence of the results in this election, at least as predicted right now, the only influence they are having is to pull votes away from the CPC, who do have a chance at ending Trudeau's reign.

It's not the media to follow, the pollsters is also where they get their data from. 338canada.com has pretty good breakdowns, they also have used the final results from the elections of the last 6 years to rate these pollsters on their accuracy, NanosResearch being one of the highest rated.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The candidate for my riding. If o tool is firing people for speaking out against passports it tells me he's for them.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With less seats then the cons or ppc? I dont think the liberals stand a chance. There going to loose half there seats to cons and cons are loosing half theres to ppc. Who knows honestly.... half these pollsters I'm sure are bought and paid for. I dont believe anything the msm is saying.

Doesn’t Matter actually, The previous party that was in power, has the right to form government first in a minority.
I have been saying, to get the libs out, we need a majority for a reason, minorities are and can be very complicated.

So if the CPC gets 140 seats, and the liberals get 135. Trudeau is still the PM, and he can ask for the confidence of the house to still govern.
If Trudeau fails to seek confidence in the house, the governor general turns to otool, and otool fails to obtain the confidence of the house, we could be into another election very quick.

I think it was snochuk that mentioned get the cpc in a majority now, the PPC hopefully will follow next election, and hopefully the two parties work well together.
With the liberals in power I do not foresee a PPC surge like everyone is hoping, I could be wrong and probably I am, won’t know till the 20th.
I actually like the PPC platform the best, it suits the west perfectly, but as for Canada as a whole…..sorry don’t see it, for now.

If you read the below article it explains it better than I attempted.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the question now is how soon are we going to see the next election? It appears the CPC has enough support to receive the most seats, but not enough for majority, the NDP won't work with the CPC and there is a chance the Liberals and NDP combined won't gain enough seats to form government. Will the Bloc support the CPC to form government? Or are we headed for a deadlock and soon back to the polls again?

Unfortunately at this time we need clear direction and strong leadership, I think O'Toole is the only viable option in this category. Canadians literally can't afford to wait for a competent government to be sworn in.

View attachment 242658
so what your saying is that the liberals and ndp will join forces again, and we'll have another election in 18months! cpc needs to get there priorities in order.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think jughead and the NDP are going to lose seats. Hopefully a bunch of liberal supporters jump ship back to the "conservatives". Either way O tool doesn't deserve my vote. Hes just another globalist goon. I see lots of footage of the ppc gaining huge ground, And it's honestly the only party I can get behind.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what your saying is that the liberals and ndp will join forces again, and we'll have another election in 18months! cpc needs to get there priorities in order.

Very possible. Except this time I think Trudeau will have to double down on the stupidity to appease Singh; $20 minimum wage, 10 paid sick days per year, more handouts for the lazy, more taxes for the working class (soon to be working poor), inheritance tax, luxury taxes, etc.

The above is where my distaste for the PPC and Maxime Bernier stems from. Another Liberal government isn't suddenly going to become more rational if voted in again, it will continue it's left wing based downward spiral just like after the 2019 election. If Maxime is half the politician he claims to be he would see this, and would try to help any cause that would remove Trudeau's grips from this country, but instead he's a fool that bashes the CPC endlessly, even though they are the only hope we have at a right wing (ish) government. Unfortunately I believe Ralph Klein's theory of politicians applies to Maxime "anyone dumb enough to run for the job is probably too stupid to have it".

I think the CPC are doing what they can to appease as many potential voters as possible, I'm not necessarily a fan of all the points of their platform, but I think they are taking a page out of the Liberal playbook, over-promising with the intent of under-delivering.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s a horrible comparison Lenny.
I can ease into the throttle of a 1000hp car, same as a 800hp, 500hp, etc.
My wife could drive one, I wouldn’t think twice of giving one for her to drive.

I would not give her a full auto shoulder fired heavy caliber rifle to try. There is no easing into the trigger on one of those.
Therefore those type of rifles, even tho they are cool as hell, should remain the classification they have always been.
The OIC banned rifles should be put back to their original status, like Otool is planning.
Although most full autos can be selected to be 1 shot at a time. Kinda like easing into the throttle. Lol
Merely an observation on what has been said here.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People need to stop with this PPC taking votes away from the CPC. CPC is not the saviour from what Trudeau is doing as one can clearly see with O’Toole’s flip on carbon tax, vaccination goals, vaccine passports, Paris accord, gun laws, climate alarmism and so on. The CPC are very literally saying they will keep Canada in the worst part of what Trudeau is doing, what the globalist want. Please someone show me where the CPC are going to make any significant difference other then getting Trudeau out. O’Toole has taken no real opposing stance since he’s been elected party leader. He even came to trudeaus defence because Canadians were using mean words towards Trudeau.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think jughead and the NDP are going to lose seats. Hopefully a bunch of liberal supporters jump ship back to the "conservatives". Either way O tool doesn't deserve my vote. Hes just another globalist goon. I see lots of footage of the ppc gaining huge ground, And it's honestly the only party I can get behind.

You're being tricked. Just because you see a thousand people at a PPC rally doesn't mean squat, most ridings have 70,000 voters or more in them, the people that show up at those rally's are angry at the other parties, just like you are, that is their "niche market" if you will. The reality is most voters aren't angry at the system, and most vote very close to the center of the political spectrum, the PPC is out in right field, and because of that have a very slim chance of forming government without significant changes to the party platform.

Have a look at the 2020 bi-election for York Center in Ontario that Bernier ran in, he received 642 votes of a total 18,058 cast, or 0.92% support, I bet he doesn't go around bragging about that now does he? Probably because he wants to keep that little tidbit of information from you. I bet he also doesn't quote a reputable pollster like Nanos or Mainstreet for his polling data, that shows support in the 3% range, again he doesn't want people to see that, he's a liar just like all politicians, don't be fooled into thinking he's some kind of political prophet here to save us.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think things have changed alot In the last 18months. But to each there own. Voting for someone that's trying to appease the left by saying the same garbage the turd is doesnt deserve my vote.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People need to stop with this PPC taking votes away from the CPC. CPC is not the saviour from what Trudeau is doing as one can clearly see with O’Toole’s flip on carbon tax, vaccination goals, vaccine passports, Paris accord, gun laws, climate alarmism and so on. The CPC are very literally saying they will keep Canada in the worst part of what Trudeau is doing, what the globalist want. Please someone show me where the CPC are going to make any significant difference other then getting Trudeau out. O’Toole has taken no real opposing stance since he’s been elected party leader. He even came to trudeaus defence because Canadians were using mean words towards Trudeau.

What, don't you like free-speech? You're free to post whatever you want about the PPC, including a bunch of PPC memes and twitter posts, (which has been proven on a few occasions to be false information and downright lies) but when someone opposes that thought and explains legitimate concerns with the PPC you take issue with it?

If you'd read the Liberal and Conservative platforms side by side you would see a significant difference between the 2. If you'd go further and read the parties policy declarations you'd also see the significant differences.

You keep referring to "the globalists", do you even know what that means? You do realize that Canada was a founding member of the UN back in 1945, Canada joined NATO in 1949, not to mention various trade agreements with nations the world over in that time. The time to fight Globalism was just after the second world war, we are increasingly part of a global society and international co-operation and trade has mutually benefitted countries all over the world, including our own. Don't like "globalists", go move to North Korea, I hear it's fantastic over there, but that could be just a rumor, no one is allowed to leave or communicate with the outside world, it could actually be a third-world dump.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it’s pretty cool he’s the 4th major party on the docket and MSM pretending he doesn’t exist….same when faith goldy ran for Toronto mayor and came close to winning she got the media blackout too…..since we are such a free democracy ya know 😂

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canadians: Who is People’s Party’s leader Maxime Bernier?
- Finance Lawyer ,58 years old, married.
- Grown family: No distractions.
- Alberta and Quebec residences.
- Farmer: owns a working farm.
- Lawyer: over 30 years in excellent standing with The Law Society of Upper Canada.
- Businessman and Consultant: in banking, business and law.
- Tax Expert: Bernier wrote and published a book on Taxation Reform.
- Entrepreneur: started The People’s Party of Canada political party.
BERNIER HAS BEEN:
- MINISTER of Foreign Affairs.
- MINISTER of Agriculture.
- MINISTER of Small Businesses.
- MINISTER of Industry.
- MINISTER of Tourism.
- MINISTER of Statistics Canada.
- REGISTRAR General of Canada.
- CHAIR: of the National Defence Select Committee.
- BRANCH DIRECTOR: of the National Bank.
- DIRECTOR of Corporate & International Relations of The Securities Commission.
- VICE PRESIDENT: of Standard Life of Canada.
- ADVISOR: (handling fiscal reform) for the Minister of Finance during the Harper years. (back when Canada wasn’t bankrupt).
- EXECUTIVE Vice President: of the Montreal Economic Institute.
-OPPOSITION CRITIC: for Innovation, Science and Economic Development.
- WORKAHOLIC: often taking work home.
- TEAM PLAYER: HIGH IQ: Bernier played football, earning awards, throughout his school years, still earning high marks.
- MPP: Bernier trained for over a year and ran a 106 km marathon earning over $165,000. for the riding of Beauce, Quebec FOOD BANK where Bernier had served for 15 years.
FAIR: Bernier believes in FREEDOM. Freedom of Medical Choice, Freedom of Speech, Freedom to Shop and Work without Papers, Freedom of Movement, and so much.
Never have Canadians had such an accomplished and experienced candidate run for Prime Minister of Canada

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems a hell of a lot better then any of the candidates to me.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Although most full autos can be selected to be 1 shot at a time. Kinda like easing into the throttle. Lol
Merely an observation on what has been said here.

Yes they can but now it’s a semi automatic, and not the topic at that time.
Full auto was the first Trudeau ban, semi auto was the second Trudeau ban, same rifle.

So a full auto rifle has a Rate of fire of 600 rounds per minute, like a AK-47.
That rate of fire is capable in semi auto or full auto.
The previous discussion was about full auto, and a comparison to a 1000HP car, which I still believe is a horrible comparison, IMO.
How many people would even consider operating a 1000hp car, or any car, if the throttle the moment you touched it went from 0% throttle position, to 100%.? Turn the throttle into semi auto, and you can stab at the throttle all the way to the store.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. The best of the worst. And I do believe he's served in his way. Just because he didnt join the military doesnt mean anything.

Last edited:

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe everyone should have access to an ak-47 with a pal. Got to be the best functioning gun in the world, you cannot destroy them. They are sooooo pretty! Anyhow I'm for max but he doesn't have a chance IMO. I'm certianly not giving my vote to otoole. He is a clone to Justine.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Top Bottom