Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What, don't you like free-speech? You're free to post whatever you want about the PPC, including a bunch of PPC memes and twitter posts, (which has been proven on a few occasions to be false information and downright lies) but when someone opposes that thought and explains legitimate concerns with the PPC you take issue with it?

If you'd read the Liberal and Conservative platforms side by side you would see a significant difference between the 2. If you'd go further and read the parties policy declarations you'd also see the significant differences.

You keep referring to "the globalists", do you even know what that means? You do realize that Canada was a founding member of the UN back in 1945, Canada joined NATO in 1949, not to mention various trade agreements with nations the world over in that time. The time to fight Globalism was just after the second world war, we are increasingly part of a global society and international co-operation and trade has mutually benefitted countries all over the world, including our own. Don't like "globalists", go move to North Korea, I hear it's fantastic over there, but that could be just a rumor, no one is allowed to leave or communicate with the outside world, it could actually be a third-world dump.

Sorry for the way I worded it. My intent was not to imply silencing opposing voices. Rather my intent was to illustrate the fallacies in the “vote Trudeau out” reasoning which I then described.

Personally I’m looking to the examples O’Toole sets with his actions. In that case his actions are flip flop on this elections most important issues. Which he has flopped into alignment with Trudeau on the biggest issues.

When it comes to globalist I know very much what it means. But it takes believing in conspiracies to understand their agenda, The Great Reset. Anyway this thread isn’t for conspiracies and your version of globalist is very much through rise coloured glasses.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO it seams every PPC supporter wants the liberal party in, and get testy around the word vote split, so which is it??? Do you like the liberal party and are using the PPC as a veil?? At the moment?
Otool already mentioned “read between the lines” of his campaign platform.

Luckily the last time he lost his seat, and it was won by a conservatives, all it takes is one seat to win a majority.

I have a better chance at winning the lottery, than the PPC wining a minority.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO it seams every PPC supporter wants the liberal party in, and get testy around the word vote split, so which is it??? Do you like the liberal party and are using the PPC as a veil?? At the moment?

Luckily the last time he lost his seat, and it was won by a conservatives, all it takes is one seat to win a majority.

IMO it seems every CPC supporter can’t see the writing on the wall with establishment politicians. Using the vote splitting argument as a reason to vote O’Toole has become more and more hollow as the days go by, reinforced by O’Toole’s constant examples.

If a politician asks you to read between the lines it is because they worded it in a way that doesn’t make them accountable to anything and gives them a get out of jail free card, yet allows them to imply actions that will convince the voters.

As for your last paragraph, I guess you will be a rich man very soon.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

so by your analogy all CPC supporters also want the liberal party voted in? they have the same talking points and the same platform, seems like conservatives are doubling down, they get Tru-d style government either way, and here you trust O'Tooles read between the lines, maybe we should look at just what he is saying he is going to do! as it looks now, the best CPC will do is a minority, and only if ndp and Tru-d don't join forces. which is highly unlikely. hopefully wrong, cpc is going to need a majority or we are done. as to loading up with guns and holding the fort, you will be confronting trained soldiers with very capable munitions! so, your vote counts, and mainly in Ont quebec and maritimes. if o'toole has any chance.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is a interesting comment that I was not expecting.
So your knowingly voting on a party’s platform, knowing that it will have no voice or pull in parliament, but your ripping on another party’s platform that actually has a voice???

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so by your analogy all CPC supporters also want the liberal party voted in? they have the same talking points and the same platform, seems like conservatives are doubling down, they get Tru-d style government either way, and here you trust O'Tooles read between the lines, maybe we should look at just what he is saying he is going to do! as it looks now, the best CPC will do is a minority, and only if ndp and Tru-d don't join forces. which is highly unlikely. hopefully wrong, cpc is going to need a majority or we are done. as to loading up with guns and holding the fort, you will be confronting trained soldiers with very capable munitions! so, your vote counts, and mainly in Ont quebec and maritimes. if o'toole has any chance.

The platforms are not the same if you actually look at it, there are differences.
Trudeau wants provincial passports and is going to pay. Otool wants international passports. Otool said he would maintain a status quo for the OIC for the moment, he did not say he would maintain it after he got in power. There are a lot of people in the east and the west that actually want this OIC ban. Unless something has changed from what I read yesterday.

I am hoping, that Otool is just playing the part to get in power. We have seen these politicians do this before.
I have said before , he needs to be a red conservative to win the east, that’s where the seats are, the west may decide if it’s a minority or majority. JMO.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO it seems every CPC supporter can’t see the writing on the wall with establishment politicians. Using the vote splitting argument as a reason to vote O’Toole has become more and more hollow as the days go by, reinforced by O’Toole’s constant examples.

If a politician asks you to read between the lines it is because they worded it in a way that doesn’t make them accountable to anything and gives them a get out of jail free card, yet allows them to imply actions that will convince the voters.

Or else they are saying what they are to get votes to actually do what is between the lines.
Two sides to every pancake but you are only able to pour the syrup on one side.
And ya ever PPC does not like the term "vote splitting" for one reason - truth stings a bit.
It is very real and that is why the term continues to surface.

I believe most PPC and CPC supporters are looking for the same type of Canada in the end.
Vote splitting just insures more of what we have now and the rapid demise of Canada.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When it comes to globalist I know very much what it means. But it takes believing in conspiracies to understand their agenda, The Great Reset. Anyway this thread isn’t for conspiracies and your version of globalist is very much through rise coloured glasses.

Except that everyone is looking in the wrong places. I'm not arguing that there is a serious and concerted effort to put the entire world under one government, but I'm not convinced by a long shot that it's being done by Western powers or the likes of Bill Gates.

China is buying up farmland in Africa, Businesses in Europe, land, businesses and resource leases in Canada. Asia Pacific countries and the middle East are entertaining the idea of leaving the US dollar as the benchmark for trade and replacing it with the Chinese Yuan. The answer to this lays right under our noses, China is deadset on achieving their goals of world control, and they won't have to fire a shot to achieve it. Meanwhile the "woke" or whatever they want to call themselves are blaming fellow westerners as the problem, while China quietly increases its control over the west.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Except that everyone is looking in the wrong places. I'm not arguing that there is a serious and concerted effort to put the entire world under one government, but I'm not convinced by a long shot that it's being done by Western powers or the likes of Bill Gates.

China is buying up farmland in Africa, Businesses in Europe, land, businesses and resource leases in Canada. Asia Pacific countries and the middle East are entertaining the idea of leaving the US dollar as the benchmark for trade and replacing it with the Chinese Yuan. The answer to this lays right under our noses, China is deadset on achieving their goals of world control, and they won't have to fire a shot to achieve it. Meanwhile the "woke" or whatever they want to call themselves are blaming fellow westerners as the problem, while China quietly increases its control over the west.

Right. But who controls China?? Who is tied to those that control China?

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_0315.jpg

Just to give perspective on the last comments. Food for thought.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right. But who controls China?? Who is tied to those that control China?

Nobody controls China, China controls China, and it's only the highest members of the Communist Party of China that actually provide direction for the nation. China is a dictatorship under a totalitarian regime, that also operates as a surveillance state, spying on and controlling its people through traditional and more recently electronic means. Which ironically is exactly what most people are afraid of with the UN 2030 agenda, except few have drawn the link to China as the real threat.

To circle back to the topic at hand, it's common knowledge that the Trudeau's are sympathetic to Communist regimes, first daddy with Cuba under Castro and now boy wonder with China under Jinping. IMO Chinese influence is the largest threat to the western way of life, O'Toole recognizes this threat, and recognizes that Canadians are not safe in China, nor should we participate in the 2022 Beijing Olympics.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think most westerners and lots of easterners too like what they see in the platform of the PPC. They bring a lot of common sense back into politics. They are, unfortunately, undermanned and grossly underfunded. For whatever reason, they seem to be caught flat footed and unprepared by this election call. Sadly, to vote for them in this election will divert badly needed votes away from the conservatives. Otoole is an eastern politician, with a slight lean to the right. His strength is that he knows how to couch and temper his responses in such a way that he doesn’t scare away voters in Ontario, which the conservatives need to win anything, majority or minority. Bernier as smart as he is, can’t do that.
We need the conservatives to win this election. If it means we hold our noses and vote conservative, then so be it. Then over the near future we can properly fund, volunteer and help the PPC to become something other than a rump party. So in a future election, perhaps a conservative minority with a strong PPC showing to form an alliance, would give us what we need. There’s no way Quebec and most of southern Ontario will ever vote for the PPC in a big way. It could, however, be present as a strong third party to influence outcomes.

Top Bottom