Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my thoughts exactly, i already know which political parties i'm not voting for, just need to see what happens between now and sept 20 to make a final decision. this election is going to decide the fate of Canada!
trudeau has to go

ABT!!!

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3431.jpg

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not looking good in your neighborhood for the PPC Kind,

Lakeland Area:

View attachment 242649

That’s fine. I’m voting for our freedom. Only one candidate is preaching that. If the PPC wasn’t running a candidate in my area I wouldn’t bother voting. I can’t in good conscience vote for the globalist agenda. If the globalist puppets win we won’t have a country to vote in and instead will be living through their great reset plan… those of us still allowed to.

The uni-party is making it painfully obvious to the general public they are all on the same ship. Different decoration but same ship.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s fine. I’m voting for our freedom. Only one candidate is preaching that. If the PPC wasn’t running a candidate in my area I wouldn’t bother voting. I can’t in good conscience vote for the globalist agenda. If the globalist puppets win we won’t have a country to vote in and instead will be living through their great reset plan… those of us still allowed to.

The uni-party is making it painfully obvious to the general public they are all on the same ship. Different decoration but same ship.
You are dead on correct, only one patty preaching for freedom/reform.
To bad they are going nowhere fast.

Only one party can put a stay of execution for the country known as Canada.
After that the freedom preachers can save us.
Not poking I'm serious.

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had our labour day parade here in Cochrane and the local PPC candidate had the coldest reception by the crowd I’ve ever seen. Add to that the loud mouth dude driving her in the parade had the loud speakers cranked and was cracking jokes about not worrying about it being too loud, we don’t need our hearing. What a mess, please never come back.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are dead on correct, only one patty preaching for freedom/reform.
To bad they are going nowhere fast.

Only one party can put a stay of execution for the country known as Canada.
After that the freedom preachers can save us.
Not poking I'm serious.

I respect that’s how you feel and respectfully speaking the problem with that train of thought is it isn’t taking into account what some of us have been saying and showing with the glaring similarity of O’Toole to the Libs platform. Also not taking into account O’Toole clearly flipped on major issues. Also not taking into account the popularity the PPC is gaining that the TV does not show nor do the polls. Just like Trump 2016 the only place you’ll really catch the energy going on is by watching how people on social media talk without the TV filter.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the best would a minority government with the ppc and conservatives. Clearly this country is way to divided to have some one like the tool have a majority.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the question now is how soon are we going to see the next election? It appears the CPC has enough support to receive the most seats, but not enough for majority, the NDP won't work with the CPC and there is a chance the Liberals and NDP combined won't gain enough seats to form government. Will the Bloc support the CPC to form government? Or are we headed for a deadlock and soon back to the polls again?

Unfortunately at this time we need clear direction and strong leadership, I think O'Toole is the only viable option in this category. Canadians literally can't afford to wait for a competent government to be sworn in.

Screenshot (156).png

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the best would a minority government with the ppc and conservatives. Clearly this country is way to divided to have some one like the tool have a majority.

The PPC needs to win seats for that to happen, I haven't seen an election analyst that is predicting the PPC to win more than 1 or 2 seats.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

??? In a minority, you realize that the liberals can still form government with less seats.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With less seats then the cons or ppc? I dont think the liberals stand a chance. There going to loose half there seats to cons and cons are loosing half theres to ppc. Who knows honestly.... half these pollsters I'm sure are bought and paid for. I dont believe anything the msm is saying.

Top Bottom