Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What have the Cons done to stand in the way of Trudeau? Nothing

They are promising more socalism and vaccine mandates.

Fk them. They are no better than Trudeau.

A vote for the Cons is a vote for the same thing we already have.
All is not what it appears to be. Trust the plan.....;)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No matter why party you like. That fact of the matter there is only one leader being a leader by example in the real world and not just when the cameras are on. View attachment 241322
View attachment 241323
View attachment 241324
When a majority of polled Canadians say they believe in climate change (I am NOT one of them) you better go mainstream or you will lose the vote. His isn't really an all out tax like the Turds anyways. Its a bank some points to buy something that will be a cleaner choice. You are still paying a tax but at least you get something for your money with the Conservatives. A lot of you have put O'Toole in a category lower than the Turd? Quit drinking heavily when you're posting please. Lmao!

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When a majority of polled Canadians say they believe in climate change (I am NOT one of them) you better go mainstream or you will lose the vote. His isn't really an all out tax like the Turds anyways. Its a bank some points to buy something that will be a cleaner choice. You are still paying a tax but at least you get something for your money with the Conservatives. A lot of you have put O'Toole in a category lower than the Turd? Quit drinking heavily when you're posting please. Lmao!

Exactly. O’Toole is just trying to sway those voters over that are into the climate change thing otherwise you will be taken apart like last election. Same goes for abortion and same sex marriage, can’t believe it took them that long to figure it out.

Really banking on the liberals losing votes to NDP/Green/Bloc cause it’s pretty clear the conservative voters are trying to spilt their vote…

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_4195.jpg

Think the west has a say ?!!! only if it’s a close race .
Climate change ?? Of course it’s real as the world is changing all the time and will continue to change .
The question is ???? Is it man made ? Not in my mind but I am sure we humans aren’t helping but no TAX is going to fix chit !!
Want to go back to the Stone Age ? Give up fossil fuels which isn’t going to happen .

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want to see something else sickening look at this chart of electors per riding, and sort by electors. Places like PEI and Labrador have 20,000-25,000 voters per riding, Alberta has 71,000-95,000 voters per riding.

Essentially a vote in PEI is worth 4 times what a vote in Alberta is, if PEI was like Alberta it would have 1 seat, not 4. This should probably change, if it didn't advantage the current government so much.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is encouraging news, have only read a bit though, balanced budget, health care, child care, etc. 160 pages, i'm willing to wait and see.
CPC, Sloan, PPC, are what i'm interested in hearing. i'll go from there.

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I just watched a video of O'Toole saying he is not in favor of mandatory vaccines and that it is a Canadians choice whether they want the vaccine or not? Lots of disinformation on here.
yup... conspiracy runs deep on SNOWANDMUD.COM .... sad! Using Memes that are false truths ;), and from proper "doctors" :ROFLMAO:

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just watched a video of O'Toole saying he is not in favor of mandatory vaccines and that it is a Canadians choice whether they want the vaccine or not? Lots of disinformation on here.

Wouldn’t be the first time a politician says one thing and does the opposite.

As long as O’Toole says he will stay in the Paris agreement and the UN he will keep Canada under the thumb of the globalists. That’s not a conspiracy theory, that’s the facts that have been proven.

Top Bottom