Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3242.jpg

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just watched a video of O'Toole saying he is not in favor of mandatory vaccines and that it is a Canadians choice whether they want the vaccine or not? Lots of disinformation on here.

Your not kidding, and the vid that Kind posted is a good example of that.
I do want to see the PPC platform but the PC platform looked pretty good and I’m afraid that the PPC views have not changed since 2019.

I actually like the PC carbon tax platform where the money will not go to the govt like the other parties, if we have to pay into it, it’s a better plan.

People need to look at the numbers during the last election, PPC lost their seat, were the votes wasted??? That’s for a individual to decide. The PC got that riding, but what if it was another party that got in like the green or the NDP.

PC had the most support with the total votes but everything past the post for the seat in the riding is useless, and the liberals still had formed a Govt.

If people enjoy putting 10g down on the underdog horse at the racetrack, than it’s their choice. I would rather put my money on the winner.

We need to pay attention to the NS provincial election and see who get in. With Covid in mind, I have a feeling this could be how this federal election will be based on.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i was betting on this id put my money on the liberals lmao

Its a vote though, so ill vote for who evers values are the most similar to mine

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I hope people are trying to stop a liberal majority? It seems once again we are divided, and The liberals know it. The PPC and the PC’s should be working together.

My values are with the people of the west, unfortunately the Voters as a whole needs to be looked at/considered, and a strategic vote should be considered. I mentioned to friends awhile ago when O’tool got in he needs be a “Red” Conservative to win over the east, I’m not saying that as a good thing either. The last thing I want to see is the liberals in again, and definitely not as a majority.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I hope people are trying to stop a liberal majority? It seems once again we are divided, and The liberals know it. The PPC and the PC’s should be working together.

My values are with the people of the west, unfortunately the Voters as a whole needs to be looked at/considered, and a strategic vote should be considered. I mentioned to friends awhile ago when O’tool got in he needs be a “Red” Conservative to win over the east, I’m not saying that as a good thing either. The last thing I want to see is the liberals in again, and definitely not as a majority.
Here's how I see it. Bernier lost his bid to lead the party in a free vote amongst PC delegates. He got sour grapes, packed up his suitcase and took his dog and pony show somewhere else where he would be the leader by his own decree. At least Sloan's reasons for leaving were legitimate. He is a far right racist and he left because he knew his vision was not received by the overwhelming majority of sitting Conservatives. Bernier hasn't won a seat since he left the PC's and likely won't again in the next election. Sorry to the peeps on here who think otherwise but there is nothing I'm seeing where he will win even one seat including his own.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sounds like you can think things out Matt and see what it takes to win the election. Good for you. We need more thinking like that.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be the first time a politician says one thing and does the opposite.

As long as O’Toole says he will stay in the Paris agreement and the UN he will keep Canada under the thumb of the globalists. That’s not a conspiracy theory, that’s the facts that have been proven.
You seem to put more stock in the Turd than O'Toole? Why is that?

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You seem to put more stock in the Turd than O'Toole? Why is that?

They are both smug face con men. I don’t value either one above or below the other. The entire covid era O’Toole never once stood up against Trudeau’s policies when it mattered most. He even called for lockdowns before Trudeau. He is no different then the loud mouth that talks a big game but will throw his wife and kids to the lions if it means he can save himself. He’s a coward by his actions alone. He had every opportunity to set the Conservative Party apart from the Libs and he failed miserably.

Why did the Conservative party put O’Toole in the leadership role when Pierre Polivier was more popular amongst Canadians? Same reason Bernier left… Because globalist agenda. Why do you think Bernier has been so vocal about the globalist agenda and in such support of Trump? Because he saw first hand. Why did the Conservative Party pay Kensilla to launch an aggressive smear campaign against Bernier prior to the last election when they should have been focused on Trudeau? Because Bernier is the only candidate speaking up against the globalists.

When it comes to picking a leader for over 30 million diverse people I don’t want a wishy washy spineless globalist puppet. I want someone that has put his money where his mouth is. Bernier has been fighting for Canadians the entire covid era… not complying with masks mandates, not complying with lockdowns because he looked at all the information and he isn’t afraid to get arrested to do what’s right. Meanwhile the other 5 scumbags are to scared to walk out in public without their $1000 suit on(metaphorically speaking).

So if you or anyone else wants to vote Conservative Party for whatever your reasons are, that’s fine. I will vote the way I want to as well. Each to their own as it should be.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are both smug face con men. I don’t value either one above or below the other. The entire covid era O’Toole never once stood up against Trudeau’s policies when it mattered most. He even called for lockdowns before Trudeau. He is no different then the loud mouth that talks a big game but will throw his wife and kids to the lions if it means he can save himself. He’s a coward by his actions alone. He had every opportunity to set the Conservative Party apart from the Libs and he failed miserably.

Why did the Conservative party put O’Toole in the leadership role when Pierre Polivier was more popular amongst Canadians? Same reason Bernier left… Because globalist agenda. Why do you think Bernier has been so vocal about the globalist agenda and in such support of Trump? Because he saw first hand. Why did the Conservative Party pay Kensilla to launch an aggressive smear campaign against Bernier prior to the last election when they should have been focused on Trudeau? Because Bernier is the only candidate speaking up against the globalists.

When it comes to picking a leader for over 30 million diverse people I don’t want a wishy washy spineless globalist puppet. I want someone that has put his money where his mouth is. Bernier has been fighting for Canadians the entire covid era… not complying with masks mandates, not complying with lockdowns because he looked at all the information and he isn’t afraid to get arrested to do what’s right. Meanwhile the other 5 scumbags are to scared to walk out in public without their $1000 suit on(metaphorically speaking).

So if you or anyone else wants to vote Conservative Party for whatever your reasons are, that’s fine. I will vote the way I want to as well. Each to their own as it should be.
I don't really no how to respond to that. You are so far off the end of the diving board there is no way to bring you back?
1. Poilievre did not run because he has a young family. Try following his Facebook page and you will pick up on that pretty quickly.
2. Please provide proof that O'Toole wanted to lockdown before Trudeau. Are you maybe confused with him wanting to lock down international flights from coming to Canada? I think probably yes.
3. The Conservatives did get Kinsella to launch a smear campaign against the Turd. Look it up.
4. As far as him being a spineless person what have you done with your life that's more macho than flying helicopters in a war zone for the military? I'll wait....
5. Vote how you want. Like I said already. You are committed to hitting the water already. Nothing I can do about it.:dunno:

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't really no how to respond to that. You are so far off the end of the diving board there is no way to bring you back?
1. Poilievre did not run because he has a young family. Try following his Facebook page and you will pick up on that pretty quickly.
2. Please provide proof that O'Toole wanted to lockdown before Trudeau. Are you maybe confused with him wanting to lock down international flights from coming to Canada? I think probably yes.
3. The Conservatives did get Kinsella to launch a smear campaign against the Turd. Look it up.
4. As far as him being a spineless person what have you done with your life that's more macho than flying helicopters in a war zone for the military? I'll wait....
5. Vote how you want. Like I said already. You are committed to hitting the water already. Nothing I can do about it.:dunno:
Poilievre pulled out at the very last minute. People with young families don't go that deep into the leadership race then just suddenly realize they have that at home. Quit being naive.
That said, Poilievre is one a few federal conservatives I have any respect for and I've never voted for another party in my life.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poilievre pulled out at the very last minute. People with young families don't go that deep into the leadership race then just suddenly realize they have that at home. Quit being naive.
That said, Poilievre is one a few federal conservatives I have any respect for and I've never voted for another party in my life.

So you never went through with a job interview before, and decided it was not what you, or your family wanted, and backed out?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
They don't tell you till you're that close what happens to your soul if you win. He wasn't prepared to go that far. Same with Kevin O'leary.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love all the people who think trump got screwed out of his election, but believe it will be honest up here lol. As the liberals have ran the government these last years under Justine yes I'm sure it will be fair and square. We are in for a screwing too.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

See the big difference between you and me is when you ask me my opinion I keep it on topic and when you respond you make it more personal towards me… or whom ever you don’t seem to agree with.

Moving on, this is distraction.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Changing your political party values to get liberal voters to vote conservative is a bad idea Imo. Conservatives should be getting Conservative thinking people out to vote. Make a stand, stick to what conservative people want, Like Maxime is doing. Look at the conservative thinking people on this site who are pissed enough to vote PPC now because the party is turning Pink.
What was the number of eligible voters last election 50-60%? That's alot of people not voting.

Top Bottom