Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely suspect. Seperation looks like the only option
You really need to read the book called "Ho Canada" it would explain alot to you about the "Separation Factor" and you would therefore unlearn everything you were taught in school. Also the Walter Kuhl letter and then you would see that we are all ready separate along with the other 9 provinces aka, countries. This is not bs either nor a conspiracy theory it is a known fact for those of us that have read the book and have these doc's. The book was banned in 1963 in this nation for a reason, so the rulers could continue the lie without the people knowing about it or standing up and claiming there sovereignity.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You really need to read the book called "Ho Canada" it would explain alot to you about the "Separation Factor" and you would therefore unlearn everything you were taught in school. Also the Walter Kuhl letter and then you would see that we are all ready separate along with the other 9 provinces aka, countries. This is not bs either nor a conspiracy theory it is a known fact for those of us that have read the book and have these doc's. The book was banned in 1963 in this nation for a reason, so the rulers could continue the lie without the people knowing about it or standing up and claiming there sovereignity.

Thanks, Ill check it out. But, I claim my sovereignty every day, but Id like to help out others though. ie Western Canada

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Ill check it out. But, I claim my sovereignty every day, but Id like to help out others though. ie Western Canada
You won't find that book or letter, only a few of us have the pdf version. I have not seen that on the interweb for a very long time. But feel free to pm me and i can send it to you via email.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
the PPC are irrelevant… doubt they get a seat

Federal Polling:

CPC: 37% (+3)
LPC: 29% (-4)
NDP: 19% (+3)
BQ: 6% (-2)
PPC: 5% (+3)
GPC: 3% (-4)

EKOS / August 29, 2021 / n=1232 / MOE 2.8% / IVR

(% Change With 2019 Federal Election)

Check out all Federal polling on 338Canada at: https://338canada.com/polls.htm

1630382856749.png

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Media are after EO, hope he’s not peaking to soon, 21 days of smear yet to come from media, unions, special interest groups…. Lpc have zero moral compass hope eastern Canada doesn’t get duped again.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bernier has no chill. I think it’s great we have someone that will speak his mind to the people rather then find a nice soft gentle approach like the rest that talk to us like we are 2 year olds.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the PPC are irrelevant… doubt they get a seat

Federal Polling:

CPC: 37% (+3)
LPC: 29% (-4)
NDP: 19% (+3)
BQ: 6% (-2)
PPC: 5% (+3)
GPC: 3% (-4)

EKOS / August 29, 2021 / n=1232 / MOE 2.8% / IVR

(% Change With 2019 Federal Election)

Check out all Federal polling on 338Canada at: https://338canada.com/polls.htm

View attachment 242281
so just a thought, the lib and ndp make up 48 % of the vote, cpc 37% the GPC and BQ 9% and will not work with the CPC. so unless CPC gets better than 57 % of the vote, how will CPC win anything. i think someone need's to come up with a better plan? or poll.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
so just a thought, the lib and ndp make up 48 % of the vote cpc 37% the GPC and BQ 9% and will not work with the CPC. so unless CPC gets better than 57 % of the vote, how will CPC win anything. i think someone need's to come up with a better plan? or poll.
last election, didn't the CPC have the majority vote of the population?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so just a thought, the lib and ndp make up 48 % of the vote, cpc 37% the GPC and BQ 9% and will not work with the CPC. so unless CPC gets better than 57 % of the vote, how will CPC win anything. i think someone need's to come up with a better plan? or poll.
Popular vote and seats are 2 totally different things Larry. All they need to win is 170 seats to get a majority.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Popular vote and seats are 2 totally different things Larry. All they need to win is 170 seats to get a majority.
no kidding. poll posted says CPC are not going to get it. looks like same government as we have know? libs and NDP will unite, with cpc holding the bag again. although this is a cbc poll which we know is BS. jist of what i posted.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
NDP rally in Manitoba. Indian chiefs attending NDP rally, announce they will be supporting Liberals. Crickets………
Short memories... they were promised water systems by the Libtards at every election....... still nothing!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Short memories... they were promised water systems by the Libtards at every election....... still nothing!!!
They deserve everything they get if they vote Liberal. I'm done with them. Man that speak with forked tongue will pay them under the table and they will be fine without clean water. Why do you reward someone who lies to you??????

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Singh wants to increase capital gains on real estate flips.
I guess he doesn't realize how big of an impact the flipping business has on the economy.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He would be stupid to say otherwise. Don't forget, he's trying to steal Trudies votes in Quebec and Toronto

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He would be stupid to say otherwise. Don't forget, he's trying to steal Trudies votes in Quebec and Toronto
PPC are in the envious position where as Mad Max can say anything he wants because he'll never get power

Top Bottom