Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If he saw the corruption why did he run for the leadership? Why wouldn't he just cut slack and start up his PPC party before the leadership vote?
just maybe he hoped to gain the leadership position and then be able to change the direction the ship was heading?

So, Trudeau’s plan is mandatory vaccinations with testing and screening for workers who refuse, while O’Toole’s is voluntary vaccinations with testing and screening for workers who refuse

really what is the fn difference?

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no problem with people having opinions, but the non stop posting of memes and Tweets detracts from that.

Trying to compare mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports to the Holocaust is a real insult to the 6 million people the Nazis murdered. The 2 things are not the same at all. Are you really nieve enough to believe the Canadian government has the power or resources to intern its own citizens that refuse to get the vaccine? Think about that for a bit, the RCMP has about 20,000 members, the military has 42,000 personel including reservists, I don't think they're going to like the odds if asked to round up 5 million Canadians against their will.

Attachments

• FCDD6DBD-E531-4C14-983D-BC35FEF7BB5B.jpeg
    FCDD6DBD-E531-4C14-983D-BC35FEF7BB5B.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 88

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no problem with people having opinions, but the non stop posting of memes and Tweets detracts from that.

Trying to compare mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports to the Holocaust is a real insult to the 6 million people the Nazis murdered. The 2 things are not the same at all. Are you really nieve enough to believe the Canadian government has the power or resources to intern its own citizens that refuse to get the vaccine? Think about that for a bit, the RCMP has about 20,000 members, the military has 42,000 personel including reservists, I don't think they're going to like the odds if asked to round up 5 million Canadians against their will.

Not that I support the comparison, but you do realize how outnumbered the nazis were compared to the jews they were gathering up right? And that they didn't even have enough bullets to shoot all of them. It only happened because so many went without any resistance. I don't believe for a second they would ever try it's nothing but a crazy conspiracy theory, but I bet you if the government here tried the bulk majority of people would go without any resistance.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that I support the comparison, but you do realize how outnumbered the nazis were compared to the jews they were gathering up right? And that they didn't even have enough bullets to shoot all of them. It only happened because so many went without any resistance. I don't believe for a second they would ever try it's nothing but a crazy conspiracy theory, but I bet you if the government here tried the bulk majority of people would go without any resistance.
i'm of the opinion they already are!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
So what your saying is if they come for you you're going to go quietly? There's sure a lot of big talk on here with people not going even if it means loosing their life, or is that all it is, talk?
I will either be unconscious or dead when they drag me out of my house. But the vast majority will gladly go for a ride. Especially if they're promised a pizza pop or some other simple bribe.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They could do it easy. Look at the mask mandate. Most of my friends are from childhood. Half of them are tough as three men but still wore masks fully believing it was wrong. They did it anyways. I don’t know anyone personally who never wore a mask like me. Same with the vaccine. Most of my friends think The vaccines unnecessary and silly. Yet they all took it for fear of being ousted or something. They could implement another full lock down. Make it permanent and I’d guess most would stay home quietly.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
And, just like all these rona numbers have been wildly in accurate, there's a lot of stuff in history books that is hugely exaggerated.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will either be unconscious or dead when they drag me out of my house. But the vast majority will gladly go for a ride. Especially if they're promised a pizza pop or some other simple bribe.
Did anyone ever win that "lotto vax 649" ?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I will be dead, I'm willing to bet my life on it. I'm not one of those people who will bow to this bull chit, lies, tyranny and medical culling. If I'm forced to expire it will be on my terms.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the election thread. Maybe you are content on stuff but I sure as hell am not. Why so much PPC stuff?… because they are the only party not wanting to implement vaccine passports. If that’s not reason enough to fight like hell, then what will wake you up? Do you really need to see your fellow Canadians in “quarantine camps” starving and being tortured before you recognize this is the same game plan they implemented in nazi Germany.

This election IS NOT ABOUT GETTING TRUDEAU OUT, it is about saving our country from tyranny.
Maybe for you personally but the Turd has to go before we bicker about how to save the country.
Turd has got to go before PPC and CPC can duke it out.

If Bernier cared about Canada and was not a sore looser he would announce he will work with the CPC and likewise for Otoole with the PPC.

To me between Bernier and Otoole is the correct mix Canada needs.
Otoole for sure needs Bernier's bigger balls.

The Turd is back in unless after the election these two work together as but as separate parties.

Last edited:

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe for you personally but the Turd has to go before we bicker about how to save the country.
Turd has got to go before PPC and CPC can duke it out.

If Bernier cared out Canada he would announce he will work with the CPC and likewise for Otoole with the PPC.

To me between Bernier and Otoole is the correct mix Canada needs.

By all means if you feel voting CPC is the best choice then go for it. That’s your right.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well so far it looks like i have no choice in the matter! there is only a lib , ndp candidate. i know there is no way in he!! i'll vote NDP, and no way in He!! i'll vote Libby, guess that just leaves CPC, i only have one choice.
it is what it is, i'm afraid. and no way in He!! i'm happy with the CPC candidate in any shape or form. i'll take one for ABL this time.

Top Bottom