Getting smoked out up here (Ft Mac)

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic and link of how bad the smoke is up here from close wildfires. This is looking NW in the south side of Fort Mac. Air index is brutal.WBEA

Attachments

• smoke.jpg
    smoke.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 195

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha its usually not so bad in town or on site up here though. Usually you come across patches as you drive down the highway or something but i've never seen it like this before. If u think that photo is bad, should see it closer to site :S

driving you sometimes cant see anything more than a handful in front of you! Been a grosse few days being held on site as 'essential' personnel

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to Fort Mac on Friday after work to buy a couple of sleds,I awoke in the morning on the outskirts of town after sleeping in my truck for a couple of hours and couldn't believe how smokey it was out,it was smokey for a good hour to the south on the ride home,hopefully the rain I drove through on the way home helps put the fires out.

Attachments

• New CAT pics 002.jpg
    New CAT pics 002.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 89
  • New CAT pics 007.jpg
    New CAT pics 007.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 82

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha its all straight time so not so much! The smoke effects aren't worth the money

ya it looks like rain finally, hopefully it wil help them at least get to 'under control' status

Top Bottom