Get it off your chest.............

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Question here

Isn't the cage in sorts a "private" section?:confused: so the whiny chits would calm down?

The CAGE is not a private section in the same sense....The cage's purpose is to shelter the new members from the lude/crude/abusive banter which many of us find entertaining and choose to take part in...It is in the best interest of S&M to keep a lot of our shananigans "Caged"...this way It lends itself as a useful informational tool for those who seek nothing more....And for those of us with no life we can carry on an entertaining existance among our imaginary freinds.....:d:beer:

Snorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
imaginary.jpg

lol

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Fordy....far as the US and THEM thing goes personally I do nothing to promote this....I treat everyone equally be it bad or good...The development of a "private section" serves nothing more but to alienate the members involved (in my opinion)....Personally I could give a chit but be fawked if I'm gonna go post in an area not available to all "active social members" AKA those of us in the cage. Dosen't bother me that others do but they must understand that by doing so other vocal members on here are going to use the provided material as props in this chitshow we call the cage.

Said it before and I'll say it again....It's the internet people take it with a grain of salt...I look forward to meeting all members and any one who does not want to meet me based on the "internet me" then piss on ya, probably not worth my time anyhow

94fordguy

Fordy....far as the US and THEM thing goes personally I do nothing to promote this....I treat everyone equally be it bad or good...The development of a "private section" serves nothing more but to alienate the members involved (in my opinion)....Personally I could give a chit but be fawked if I'm gonna go post in an area not available to all "active social members" AKA those of us in the cage. Dosen't bother me that others do but they must understand that by doing so other vocal members on here are going to use the provided material as props in this chitshow we call the cage.

Said it before and I'll say it again....It's the internet people take it with a grain of salt...I look forward to meeting all members and any one who does not want to meet me based on the "internet me" then piss on ya, probably not worth my time anyhow

Very well said Bog :beer:

I would like to think I have friends on both "sides" and that is why I post in both areas, but I do agree very much with your comments above, I think you're spot on.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will say I do feel like I am caught between choosing my friends and that is not something I like to do. As I have stated on many occasions, I feel my friends are very important to me and don't want to do anything to alienate anybody if I can help it.

A lurker as of late, perhaps, I have been looking around a lot, trying to keep my eye on what is going on, but 2-faced, for me personally, I don't think I am, and I try my best not to be. I still have respect for many of the people on here, even if I have not posted with them lately. Many of the people who really know me, would say that I am too serious, and need to relax a bit, but those same people also will confirm that I have said almost nothing bad about the people on here, whether I choose to post with you or not. We are all different and we all need our own space, and deserve respect for our own views. If we cannot respect each other for our differences, we have nothing.

I have not been happy with the way things have been going on here lately, and I have not hidden my dissatisfaction, I have gone out of my way to let people know my feelings of everything, If I see something that I consider out of line, you can be assured that I will confront you about it, I am not a fighter, but I will hold my ground if I feel there is a need.

I know I perhaps was not very clear just now, and this didn't come out quite as good as I hoped it would, but perhaps this will clarify my position just a bit. There are many of you here, whether you realize it or not, whom I still do respect, I hope I have not burned too many bridges, and the many of you who do know me, will know that that is an honest statement.

Seth

Im glad you got that off you chest..
It feel good don't it. Well thats what the thread is for. And Im glad to see you venting where needed. I mearly woke up this morning made three comments.................................................

?????
Whats you all fussing about?

Think outside of the box here..................:d:d:d:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Im glad you got that off you chest..
It feel good don't it. Well thats what the thread is for. And Im glad to see you venting where needed. I mearly woke up this morning made three comments.................................................

?????
Whats you all fussing about?

Think outside of the box here..................:d:d:d:d

I'm always thinking outside the box.....about how to get inside the box..:d

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd like to get all of the BS, and reading between the lines....off my chest.

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
because unlike yours their responses were witty and humorous and I can take a little ch!t and abuse without getting all pissy.

All I have to say too you is don't beat around the bush, if you don't like me, IMSICK, JBB step up and say it. Might find out that we would respect you instead of thinking you are a ego stroking sheep;)

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will say I do feel like I am caught between choosing my friends and that is not something I like to do. As I have stated on many occasions, I feel my friends are very important to me and don't want to do anything to alienate anybody if I can help it.

A lurker as of late, perhaps, I have been looking around a lot, trying to keep my eye on what is going on, but 2-faced, for me personally, I don't think I am, and I try my best not to be. I still have respect for many of the people on here, even if I have not posted with them lately. Many of the people who really know me, would say that I am too serious, and need to relax a bit, but those same people also will confirm that I have said almost nothing bad about the people on here, whether I choose to post with you or not. We are all different and we all need our own space, and deserve respect for our own views. If we cannot respect each other for our differences, we have nothing.

I have not been happy with the way things have been going on here lately, and I have not hidden my dissatisfaction, I have gone out of my way to let people know my feelings of everything, If I see something that I consider out of line, you can be assured that I will confront you about it, I am not a fighter, but I will hold my ground if I feel there is a need.

I know I perhaps was not very clear just now, and this didn't come out quite as good as I hoped it would, but perhaps this will clarify my position just a bit. There are many of you here, whether you realize it or not, whom I still do respect, I hope I have not burned too many bridges, and the many of you who do know me, will know that that is an honest statement.

Seth

but you picked sides, when you created a pt and only let who you wanted in! i seen your name on the first post! but hey! do what makes you feel good!

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats the best you can do?
better go back and hide in private and practice up a little.... OH, I see you already did!!!

hahahaha...... I feel so left out!!!!

ha ha once again you're to quick for me:rolleyes:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I have to say too you is don't beat around the bush, if you don't like me, IMSICK, JBB step up and say it. Might find out that we would respect you instead of thinking you are a ego stroking sheep;)

apparently sick and i are fags! or so polesucker says!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
at least i dont hide in shadows! i say it where everyone can see it!

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and that is where many issues have started, guys say one thing cause they don't think it will get out , then when it does, they back peddle and claim that they would never say those things.

Top Bottom