Get it off your chest.............

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lurkers suck along with closet dwellers and two faced people who dont know which crowd to hand with. :d

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lurkers suck along with closet dwellers and two faced people who dont know which crowd to hand with. :d

Hey now:confused: i am an addmitted lurker, not 2 faced tho. I dont wanna hang in a crowd, never been one for gangs tho i have been know to associate with one. I think my feelers are now hurt. Damn now my coffee is cold from the tears that have fallen into it.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i missed you dl! cant we just be friends! all i wanna do is fit in! lmfao!!!!!

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey now:confused: i am an addmitted lurker, not 2 faced tho. I dont wanna hang in a crowd, never been one for gangs tho i have been know to associate with one. I think my feelers are now hurt. Damn now my coffee is cold from the tears that have fallen into it.

Dont worry, your not one of them. lol.
:d:d:d:d

People dont assume the worse,
its only a handful of peeps that statement is for.

deep down, the few peeps its to do with they know. This is kinda my dig, for kicks cause my morning at 7am was borrrring. lol.
I dunno.
Plus I think bogger missed the Im pizzed off thread so..its back.

But it does make me laugh at the ones that say one thing here and go to private rooms and say another or be there in fact. lolololol. :rolleyes::confused:

Then say another thing elsewhere, just makes me laugh at them thats all. So for the 6 or so of the peeps that stand by their words:d:beer::beer:heres a beer.

Lets not forget I can read. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i missed you dl! cant we just be friends! all i wanna do is fit in! lmfao!!!!!

Ya right,:rolleyes: like you want to be my friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:(
You just like laughing at me and calling me names behind my back.:d:d

You better watch it.:rolleyes: I may be in your group for golfing ...............:cool:lolololol.ololololol

Last edited:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice av DL....you bag that bad boy yourself? looks like a trophy.....:D

Yeppers, thought I could push it over. lol ya 800 power:d climbs also, never thought of it that way when I thought I was tough. bahawaba good times ....

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now back to this thread..........I need to get.......?..........off my chest....................?

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

deep down, the few peeps its to do with they know. This is kinda my dig, for kicks cause my morning at 7am was borrrring. lol.
I dunno.

But it does make me laugh at the ones that say one thing here and go to private rooms and say another or be there in fact. lolololol. :rolleyes::confused:

Then say another thing elsewhere, just makes me laugh at them thats all. So for the 6 or so of the peeps that stand by their words:d:beer::beer:heres a beer.

EVERYYYYYYTHINGGGGGGGG ??

PS can you change my Member statues to Lurkering Member

Last edited by a moderator:

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I dunno.

Exactly! That was the stuff that set me off! I can't stand 2 faced people. If you don't like me tell me, but don't say you do then in other spots talk chit about me! Im pretty strait forward , If I like you I will give you a hard time and joke with you. If I don't ill leave you alone and not come around until you step on me and then its game on.

Last edited by a moderator:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hummmm hummmmmm. going to do my taxes today...............That MAKES ME PIZZED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........also.......

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF!!!!!!

and here I thought this thread was going to be about something completely different........and include some pics!!!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
wtf!!!!!!

And here i thought this thread was going to be about something completely different........and include some pics!!!!!

ya, me too..............:(

Attachments

• set289-2-lg.jpg
    set289-2-lg.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 53

Eastcapeangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Them's some big boobies Ric...But I'm not a boobie man.
But I'm thinkin if I could tie her up with her own hair & gag her with her panties, I could deal with the situation:cool:

Top Bottom