Get it off your chest.............

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK took my bra off, it was pizzing me off.......whewww. glad thats off my chest. lol.

Another thing that was pizzing me off....my hair, Free salon (my best friends shop). got hair foiled and now.....hair not pizzing me off.................and cut.auhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eastcapeangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK took my bra off, it was pizzing me off.......whewww. glad thats off my chest. lol.

Another thing that was pizzing me off....my hair, Free salon (my best friends shop). got hair foiled and now.....hair not pizzing me off.................and cut.auhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..& yer thread got "jacked"...sorry:(

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

:nopics:.......................

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hilarious how self centered some people are to think that we're all in the private thread talkin about them.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hilarious how self centered some people are to think that we're all in the private thread talkin about them.

YEP!!!!

Just as hilarious how self centered people ASSUME its always about them.LOL

bahhwhababwhaababahwhab ababbabababaaa:d:d:d

94fordguy

Lurkers suck along with closet dwellers and two faced people who dont know which crowd to hand with. :d

Dont worry, your not one of them. lol.
:d:d:d:d

People dont assume the worse,
its only a handful of peeps that statement is for.

deep down, the few peeps its to do with they know. This is kinda my dig, for kicks cause my morning at 7am was borrrring. lol.
I dunno.
Plus I think bogger missed the Im pizzed off thread so..its back.

But it does make me laugh at the ones that say one thing here and go to private rooms and say another or be there in fact. lolololol. :rolleyes::confused:

Then say another thing elsewhere, just makes me laugh at them thats all. So for the 6 or so of the peeps that stand by their words:d:beer::beer:heres a beer.

Lets not forget I can read. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will say I do feel like I am caught between choosing my friends and that is not something I like to do. As I have stated on many occasions, I feel my friends are very important to me and don't want to do anything to alienate anybody if I can help it.

A lurker as of late, perhaps, I have been looking around a lot, trying to keep my eye on what is going on, but 2-faced, for me personally, I don't think I am, and I try my best not to be. I still have respect for many of the people on here, even if I have not posted with them lately. Many of the people who really know me, would say that I am too serious, and need to relax a bit, but those same people also will confirm that I have said almost nothing bad about the people on here, whether I choose to post with you or not. We are all different and we all need our own space, and deserve respect for our own views. If we cannot respect each other for our differences, we have nothing.

I have not been happy with the way things have been going on here lately, and I have not hidden my dissatisfaction, I have gone out of my way to let people know my feelings of everything, If I see something that I consider out of line, you can be assured that I will confront you about it, I am not a fighter, but I will hold my ground if I feel there is a need.

I know I perhaps was not very clear just now, and this didn't come out quite as good as I hoped it would, but perhaps this will clarify my position just a bit. There are many of you here, whether you realize it or not, whom I still do respect, I hope I have not burned too many bridges, and the many of you who do know me, will know that that is an honest statement.

Seth

Top Bottom