Garbage and atv riders

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have camped across the road from chump for years..until they shut it down because of the mess..alot of it was from the locals and not quadders..pizzed up kids with nowhere else to go..but now they plowed up the road and now no one can access the campsites..we seen them burn cars in there,,but whaddaya doo!
the other area on the plamaondon cut accross ..they hid nails in the sand as some peeps are taking measures into their own hands...we seen it to the north and seen it to the south..so as a professional quadder..leave the place better than you found it..i know we doo!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
..leave the place better than you found it..i know we doo!

Yeah it kinda sucks, but that's the way life works in general. ...those that DO (work, pay taxes, act responsibly, clean up after themselves, etc.) support those that DON'T. I don't think complaining abut it helps much unless it shames some of these kinds into cleaning up their act a little, but that doesn't seem too likely. So I guess I'll just have to be a do'er and hope that it's enough. On the other hand, I aren't perfect either, so who knows, if I pick up their garbage, maybe one of these guys will return the favor and fill in a mud hole or two that I leave behind. :)

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the long weekend is coming and if you see the repeat offenders, please post there pics and license plate # and maybe we will know who they are and we will be able to educate them. Here is hoping there will be no offenders, cheers.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just be careful if you do, there are a few really crazy people out there who don't take kindly to you telling them what they should do. Here is hoping that you don't have to but we know what reality is, eh?

Oilerfan99

Reaction score
Thats the trappers cabin, you are probably talking about the mess some people leave behind there. Some people are just jerks, you don't "forget" the mess they leave behind. Did you ride up from Long Lake, we have been trying to get from Caslan to Long Lake but do not know the way (if there is a way) Is there a trail?

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the trappers cabin, you are probably talking about the mess some people leave behind there. Some people are just jerks, you don't "forget" the mess they leave behind. Did you ride up from Long Lake, we have been trying to get from Caslan to Long Lake but do not know the way (if there is a way) Is there a trail?

i've done it a few times, just recently this winter, thats the trappers cabin that is surrounded by a bit of sand right?

roadtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi to all
Just a short update from me to those that like to ride at the Lake and park at block 15 and leave their mess behind.
Well with all the snow gone so all the garbage comes to light, we picked up half a green garbage bag of beverage containers, smoke boxes, paper towels, etc, and one of the fine riders took a dump in my neighbours back yard, good one eh.
Well now the county has been informed of his by the locals (can you blame them) and there will probably be some more restrictions placed on atv riders, WAY TO GO GUYS.
In my rant here, this goes out to the S and M guys which probably are not the offenders, but, if you know some of the guys that ride out here and they are not readers of this great medium let them know of our concerns.
Thanks Don
See you on the trails
:nono:

Top Bottom