future of the republican party

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wait until you have to eat your words, its gonna hurt .

You really think that Biden could or would do a worse job than trumpet.. no way- no how

But he will have his hands full uniting the trumpets, if given a fair chance I bet all will be fine, but yes the far right can and will make it as difficult as they can..

Rough year for-sure ahead ..

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its clear you have no idea who biden is and what he has in store for america, but thats ok.

When things are revealed and your mind is blown and you have questions, feel free to ask. Us loonies are here to help when things get real.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its clear you have no idea who biden is and what he has in store for america, but thats ok.

When things are revealed and your mind is blown and you have questions, feel free to ask. Us loonies are here to help when things get real.
If I had to pick a team it sure as fawk wouldn’t be team MSDNC. I sure hope “ alternative “ news is correct

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You really think that Biden could or would do a worse job than trumpet.. no way- no how

But he will have his hands full uniting the trumpets, if given a fair chance I bet all will be fine, but yes the far right can and will make it as difficult as they can..

Rough year for-sure ahead ..

Just like the fair chance the left gave Trump over the past 4 years?

The left is crying foul for the exact same stunts they have been pulling over Trumps entire term.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But look what trump did with the Russia collusion to get into power, he even called on them to hack servers and they did, release emails and emails trying to discredit her, then the Jullian assange crap.. attacks on Bill Clinton.. he lied and lied, just a nasty sob, fbi pushed to investigate a week prior to election ..

Now look at joe, he never did any of that, with trumpet it was not to hard thou, he made his own hole, the covid response and death tally was on every screen..

Last edited:

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But look what trump did with the Russia collusion to get into power, he even called on them to hack servers and they did, release emails and emails trying to discredit her, then the Jullian assange crap.. attacks on Bill Clinton.. he lied and lied, just a nasty sob, fbi pushed to investigate a week prior to election ..

Now look at joe, he never did any of that, with trumpet it was not to hard thou, he made his own hole, the covid response and death tally was on every screen..

Lol keep watching cnn and ctv!, you are feeling bad for bill Clinton..... Haha. Wow!!!!!
Your Biden doesn't even know where he is most of the time, that's proven!
how many deaths does your leader have on his hands?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure how many.. but we’re we could be if Hilary was in power.. be a lot different than today I bet.. and for the better

Hopefully the second impeachment will give the radial right such a ugly taste in the mouth that they look for retirement and the hills after.. all this could of be avoided if first impeachment was not skewed by senate

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure how many.. but we’re we could be if Hilary was in power.. be a lot different than today I bet.. and for the better

Hopefully the second impeachment will give the radial right such a ugly taste in the mouth that they look for retirement and the hills after.. all this could of be avoided if first impeachment was not skewed by senate

Lol you had me going there for a while, lol I'm so glad you are joking.... Few!! Lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You working shift work at the farm Fred? You're up all night posting and then we lose you till later in the day again?

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of us would be dead by now, had hillary gotten in. No joke.

You speak so confidently as if you have some solid inside source. Do you? Or do you get your stuff from the same conspiracy theory websites as the rest of us?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i dont really know of any conspiracy theory websites, i know a few non-mainstream forums and things of that nature (no different than this forum really).

Top Bottom