Friggin severe storms

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm thinking greenpeaceis responsible somehow. trying to prove a point maybe. why would they have so many BS storms in the late afternoon. shheeet will have to make sure hail insurance is up to date.

so in your opinion WTF is going on, maybe the russians? :p

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm thinking greenpeaceis responsible somehow. trying to prove a point maybe. why would they have so many BS storms in the late afternoon. shheeet will have to make sure hail insurance is up to date.

so in your opinion WTF is going on, maybe the russians? :p

Or maybe daytime heating evaporating moisure on the ground creating moisture laden clouds and..........Or it could be the Russians

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
plain old everyday climate change IMO, just look around the world, everyone in the last few years has been getting hammered, hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, snow in the middle east, i hear Australia's been taking a chit kickin this year.
every year we produce more and more energy, taking more and more from the earth and putting more and more gases, heat, and other chit into the atmosphere.......i'm no greeny but anyone who doesn't think the way we live is effecting the earth is a fool

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
plain old everyday climate change IMO, just look around the world, everyone in the last few years has been getting hammered, hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, snow in the middle east, i hear Australia's been taking a chit kickin this year.
every year we produce more and more energy, taking more and more from the earth and putting more and more gases, heat, and other chit into the atmosphere.......i'm no greeny but anyone who doesn't think the way we live is effecting the earth is a fool

In all in cycles, look at the weather 25 - 30 years ago.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
theories, shheet it's the russians. ;)

they(K-os) captured maxwell smart and forced him to develope the weather machine

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ahhhhh...... A good night I picked to BBQ :eek: LOL :D

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 180

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It's not the Russians; got it from a good source!

It's the friggin' Mexicans and their desire for hot, spicy foods.

The demand has gone viral! Look at the YouTube numbers revolving around
Mexican videos. Hotter than a hot tamale or those spicy hot jumping beans.

The Mexicans are driving the world nuts....friggin' imdoo'n

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
volcanoes and the ocean are the 2 main contributors to c02 and greenhouse gaseous release. they have sure been around longer than us....maybe Al Gore can help stop it? yeah, we contribute, but it's a drop in the bucket compared to the 2 aforementioned causes.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If ya got rid of Al Gore / James Cameron & M moore that would go along way of ridding the planet of CO2.......

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
It's not the Russians; got it from a good source!

It's the friggin' Mexicans and their desire for hot, spicy foods.

The demand has gone viral! Look at the YouTube numbers revolving around
Mexican videos. Hotter than a hot tamale or those spicy hot jumping beans.

The Mexicans are driving the world nuts....friggin' imdoo'n

what does lionel have to do with climate change??????

Top Bottom