Free photo with santa and free toy!

RIVERSIDE YAMAHA

Reaction score
Website
www.rideriverside.com
Just a reminder boys n` gals. Riverside Yamaha-Suzuki is doing FREE photos with Santa and a FREE toy. This is not a sale. It is for the kids. I posted a thread awhile back asking you guys an opinion on MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS. Man you guys rock! We are with you 100% on the MERRY CHRISTMAS! We have also set up for food bank donations here at the shop as well as registered with Santas Annonymous as a toy drop off for new toys. As long as we are all on the same page with the Merry Christmas, let`s not forget the kids that won`t be having anything. Please bring in food and toys for the kids going without. Off roaders are a very social group. Let`s not have the street guys blow us away with thier toy runs ect...We can do this. If I sound like I`m on a mission, I am! My own family has decided to scale back this year and remember the meaning and spirt of Christmas. Please support us in this Christmas rally. Take the time if you can to drop off a can of soup or new small toy for the kids. Please come and see Santa with your kids get a photo and toy FREE. How much do we spend on our toys? Can we spare just a little to help kids in our own community> MERRY CHRISTMAS my freinds.:thumbsup2:

Attachments

• SKMBT_C35309112014010.jpg
    SKMBT_C35309112014010.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 29

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not trying to be sarcastic or cause any problems,but you could allso in a nother area have a female santa and ask for donations from the guys who want their pics with her . Just a suggestion.

RIVERSIDE YAMAHA

Reaction score
Website
www.rideriverside.com
Not trying to be sarcastic or cause any problems,but you could allso in a nother area have a female santa and ask for donations from the guys who want their pics with her . Just a suggestion.

So let me see if I understand. Instead of St.Nick you would like to see St.Nicole? If this were Hooters, it would be a great idea. If I did book "St.Nicole", the great powers that be (and sign my pay cheque) would...

a) Congrat me and say you get a raise.
b) demote me to wash bay supervisor.
c) use me as a target to sight thier hunting rifles.
d) offer me stock options.
e) give me a little pink piece of paper and letter of recommendation for McDonalds.

However, I do understand your thoughts my brother. Greg:eek:

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Greg was just thinking of my self.Never got to sit on santa's lap and get a pic. when i was younger. LOL.Would look a little wierd now. I will tell some of my relatives and friends .

Top Bottom