Forster 23-24' conditions

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
out of town support is great, shows the economic value to the sport and land use.
I'm hoping to get some funding to get an economic study done for our area.
The wildlife groups get money from the government for studies on animal counts and travel routes. Need to make sure local political people know the benefits too.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People just want to sled not go to meetings.

maybe some of these youtube influencers could conivince people its worth the time going to that chit?
Me too but I know that if I don't step up and put up a fight to keep areas open the Enviro people will be more than happy to take it away.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me too but I know that if I don't step up and put up a fight to keep areas open the Enviro people will be more than happy to take it away.

Good on you. I have a feeling there will lots of enviro meetings to attend.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good on you. I have a feeling there will lots of enviro meetings to attend.
I've been doing this for close to 15 years already between mountain bike trails and sled areas and it's the same people on the other side of the table at every meeting but their groups are growing and ours is not.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been doing this for close to 15 years already between mountain bike trails and sled areas and it's the same people on the other side of the table at every meeting but their groups are growing and ours is not.

I guess they dont want to share the mountains.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Filled out

Helicopter access , lmfao Oh the greenys push , uhkkkk

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How’s logging road to staging? Any icy spots?
The hill after the bridge was solid ice last week not good for trailers however it did snow down low and has much improved traction.

Trail in is great and the trails up to thunder water and catamount are packed in. Bit of a trick braap over a vertical drift to get onto catamount with the boulders very exposed below however it’s doable. Wear your brass balls.

thumperracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The hill after the bridge was solid ice last week not good for trailers however it did snow down low and has much improved traction.

Trail in is great and the trails up to thunder water and catamount are packed in. Bit of a trick braap over a vertical drift to get onto catamount with the boulders very exposed below however it’s doable. Wear your brass balls.
Hahaha ok I will. Thanks man

Top Bottom