forester conditions

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll not to stir up the **** but the guy collecting trail fees told us cad was wide open and to go ahead and play up there as much as we wanted we did not

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll not to stir up the **** but the guy collecting trail fees told us cad was wide open and to go ahead and play up there as much as we wanted we did not

typical, this is why I wont be associated with the club. the directors can not follow the agreement they have with the gov. and openly promote others to not do so also

thank you for following the "rules".....

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard and crusty rode pipe line at Corbin today better snow than yesterday but a long drive from radium

motox208

Reaction score
Last time I was there the bonehead collecting the new 20 dollar trail fees for the terribly groomed trail had a beer in hand at 8 am

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forester/Catamount closure was posted by government in local paper this week. Info is pretty clear.

Furthernote: the 2cm in the forecast next weekend is not even worth mentioning....

motox208

Reaction score
Did the radium area get any of the snow from the storm that hit revy/golden?

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll see some changes in the Windermere Club very soon. :) Maybe it's time it wasn't a private boys club. 3 peeps were recently charged for being on the Glacier, it's good to see that-first time I have. Locals are some of the worst, I hate to say.

Glacier check finds three disobeying rec order | Canal Flats, Columbia Valley, Invermere, Radium

We're heading to Forster today for a quick rip, let you know how it goes. If you check the weather and avy conditions like you're supposed to…you would know where the snow hit and where it didn't. ;) Just sayin'. The CAC covers the forecast as well as recent weather activity.

Last edited:

powderbound

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Taminator, I have been watching the CAC and weather networks for the region and looks like some fairly good snow for some of the areas. I am looking at taking my son for his first mountain trip and have been patiently waiting for the snow to come.....
As for the fools that continue to ride the restricted areas with the knowledge of the restriction all I can say is those people are selfish and are the first to cry when the gov't takes away all access to these areas. They don't get it and never will...
I am looking forward to your update.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out on Saturday so an update would be awesome Tam!

pjames

Reaction score
snowed lots yesterday, ~40cm over in Toby Creek drainage. I assume Forester got a bunch also.

Top Bottom