Food Poisoning

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a long day of badminton today, after I was done at about 3pm I went with some team mates to the golden archs and got my self 2 chicken snack wraps and a large ice tea... went to work after and got off about 7pm. walked into the house, and just as I was about to go for a shower I felt a little gargle and up came chicken snack wraps and my ice tea. So now Im back and forth between the toilet for what looks like the rest of the night. Gonna stay away from fast food for a while.:mad: Any body else get fast food poisoning??

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we didn't get it from Fast Food, but last week my daughter and I had food poisoning from scallops. I had a violent upset tummy, but we had to take her into the hospital at 4:30 in the morning. It's a bit of recovery time to get the stomach balanced again for sure.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had food poisoning from KFC about 6 years ago. Was on my way to Revy sledding and hit every can from west of Calgary to Revy. And then I started the old technocolor yawning. Worst night of my life hands down. :(

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've gotten it from McDonalds and EDO. I've kicked McDicks for almost 6 months. I cant stand it anymore.

BTW, food poisoning and quadding don't mix! That calls for a trip to the emergency room. That was the worse case I've ever had. :(

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never got it from fast food but did get it once from camp food. 20 man crew and 10 of us got it, we were running out of spots to go in the bush. About 100 other people from other companies got it and some of the kitchen staff got canned over it.

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had food poisoning from KFC about 6 years ago. Was on my way to Revy sledding and hit every can from west of Calgary to Revy. And then I started the old technocolor yawning. Worst night of my life hands down. :(

but did you ride the next day? i'd gotten it from BP once on the way to McBribe for riding. Riding the next day was not a good idea

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a long day of badminton today, after I was done at about 3pm I went with some team mates to the golden archs and got my self 2 chicken snack wraps and a large ice tea... went to work after and got off about 7pm. walked into the house, and just as I was about to go for a shower I felt a little gargle and up came chicken snack wraps and my ice tea. So now Im back and forth between the toilet for what looks like the rest of the night. Gonna stay away from fast food for a while.:mad: Any body else get fast food poisoning??

Vanderhoof A&W almost killed a friend and I a few years back. Man were we sick!:mad:

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like a case of the green apple splatters.......hahahahahahahahahaha

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like a case of the green apple splatters.......hahahahahahahahahaha

You got it. From 1:00 to 2:00 last night. It just doesn't stop. I may go to the doctors today if it doesn't get any better.

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vegreville, lost out of zones. singles. Got my ass handed to me but I came 5th out of 18 players.

Not bad bro... i lost... i was 3rd out of 21... my 1st lost my shoes riped and it went down hill from there... man i felt bad... oh well i guess... ill stick to racing motocross...:p

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not bad bro... i lost... i was 3rd out of 21... my 1st lost my shoes riped and it went down hill from there... man i felt bad... oh well i guess... ill stick to racing motocross...:p

I'll stick to fishing and sledding.

Top Bottom