FIRST EVER!!!!! SiiiCKKK

snopro66

Reaction score
Hate to ruin your thread, but I`m new to the site as of 10 min ago and still trying to figure out how to start a thread. Any help would be great. Thanks

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chit i have done that lots, many times without a ramp even, only problem i have is landing and riding away after.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hate to ruin your thread, but I`m new to the site as of 10 min ago and still trying to figure out how to start a thread. Any help would be great. Thanks

top left of snowmobile section,,, lil tab that says NEW THREAD,,, click it and away ya go...cheers

sorry ChrisBrown already posted below I noticed

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chit i have done that lots, many times without a ramp even, only problem i have is landing and riding away after.

bahaha me too,,, well my sled always rides away hahaha,,, such comitment to do that

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is pretty crazy to do that! Has it been done on a dirt bike yet? I am the one that usually dose the front flip, but my sled never seems to get the hang of it! It just sits there stuck in a snow bank and me sitting on my azz wondering what happened.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is pretty crazy to do that! Has it been done on a dirt bike yet? I am the one that usually dose the front flip, but my sled never seems to get the hang of it! It just sits there stuck in a snow bank and me sitting on my azz wondering what happened.

Yes it has been done on a dirtbike about 2 years ago. Crazy how far freestyle limits have been pushed in the last 10 years. I remember watching freestyle years back, and the tricks in competitons were no handers, no footers, and the craziest was a kiss of death over a 70 foot jump lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

come on we all know dirt is way easier hahaha yah its been done and then some,, gotta love the foam pits!!!

Paris Rosen Dirtbike Front Flip - YouTube

Mark Monea Lands First Ever 360 Front Flip! - YouTube

360 front flip on a dirtbike first ever landed - YouTube

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats pretty wicked.

Was it heath put the foam pit on fire on slednecks 13??

haha I think so

we need a pit in cowtown lol,,, who has some land I will buy the foam????

east side please close to home...... dirt and snow welcome,, please sign waiver at the door

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha I think so

we need a pit in cowtown lol,,, who has some land I will buy the foam????

east side please close to home...... dirt and snow welcome,, please sign waiver at the door

You may want to rethink your offer there Johnni. Have you priced foam lately? Lol.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You may want to rethink your offer there Johnni. Have you priced foam lately? Lol.

I will find couches chairs lol,,, we get lots here from shipping too hahahha

does this mean you have the land??? I have a nice run and landing at my house but dont think my neighbours would enjoy me ripping air past their kitchen windows lol....

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have to replace foam in foam pits very often. They're known to explode from fuel collection in them, and then the static charge from the foam ignites them.

Plus I've heard foam isn't as soft as you think to land in. They say picture going 60 km an hour, to a dead stop lol. Still better than landing on solid ground though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always thought the foam would be soft just not the dirt bike landing on you! And it was Heath that set the foam pit on fire in slednecks, that was a crazy fire!

Top Bottom