First 3 to PM me get the new Sled Heads 3 DVD

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
no gimmicks, just want to share a great film with you all here on snowandmud.com. first three get a free DVD.

TO

Attachments

• front1.jpg
    front1.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 153

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
amazing...only one view and we have three seperate winners! wow intersting technology

winners are:

summitric, misfit and tylerG

keep posted to snowandmud.com for more contests.

TO

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Maybe We Should Have A Video Debut Party Of Our Own Here In Edmonton..... I Bet Average Joes Or One Of The Lounges/bars In Town Would Comply And Let It Be Played If There Wasn't A Game On The Tube One Nite!!???

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe We Should Have A Video Debut Party Of Our Own Here In Edmonton..... I Bet Average Joes Or One Of The Lounges/bars In Town Would Comply And Let It Be Played If There Wasn't A Game On The Tube One Nite!!???

Or if it's an Eskimos game...Noone watches them...Do they???:devildancing:

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
there may be a canadian premiere in Revy August 25th....more details later (including over $1500 in raffle prizes)....

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Party At Bugs's Place???

:DMAYBE WE CAN HAVE THE PREMIERE IN BUGS'S RABBIT DEN:D??? LOL I STILL THINK EXTREME VELOCITY CAN SPONSOR SOME ITEMS OUR WAY AND WE CAN HAVE OUR OWN SNOWANDMUD PREMIERE AT AVERAGE JOES???:specool:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I lucked out over on DooTalk.:thumbsup2:I guess "I'vegotthenutz" and I are gonna have to have a Grande Cache viewing. I'm picking up my RT on Wed or Thursday.....that should be reason enough for a few beers!!!:drink4:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I lucked out over on DooTalk.:thumbsup2:I guess "I'vegotthenutz" and I are gonna have to have a Grande Cache viewing. I'm picking up my RT on Wed or Thursday.....that should be reason enough for a few beers!!!:drink4:

HAVE AT 'ER..... GLAD YOU GOT ONE TOO.... MAKE SURE TO POST PICS OF THE RT BEAST..... YOU NEVER DID REPLY WHAT YEAR THE RT WAS AND WHAT MODS WERE DONE TO IT???:rolleyes:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha; ooops.:nono:
'05.5 162X blue/yellow, Specialty Air box delete, Specialty cooler delete, Specialty tunnel braces, Boondocker, Digitron, BRP roller secondary, '06 computer update, Goodwin clutching (but I've already contacted Dynamo Joe, and it will have DJ's in it before the snow flies), 3" riser, MBRP can, ported track, and a BRP cover with some sort of wasp or something on it.:D:D:D

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He has a preseason sale on right now....$40.00 off. Send him an email, or give him a call. He seems like a real good guy, that knows his stuff, and cares about his customers satisfaction with his kits. I'vegotthenutz put one in his RT last fall.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
How'd "nutz" Like The Kit?? I Know Of Another(rayzorray) Put One On His Nitroused Rt.....he Seemed To Like It..... Do You Know If "nutz" Dropped A Tooth On His Gearing Too??? Doo You Have Dynamo's E-mail Address??? Thanks

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man does this mean I got to get a air card for my laptop,congrats guys,I would been pretty happy tp win one of those!
catmando!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He said he liked the kit, I'm not sure where he is at for gearing. I'm at 19-49 in mine. The email address is; dynamo-joe@shaw.ca

Thanx Catman....I'm sure you can borrow one of the 3 from the guys around there.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yea, I'm With Misfit..... Thanks Extreme Velocity.... I Think That Is Really Cool!!!! Thanks Again. It Will Be Watched Over And Over, And I Know Passed Around The Local Members Until The Sled Show, When They Can Buy Their Own Copy.
I'll Even Lend It To Katdoodude........ Lol:d

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
He said he liked the kit, I'm not sure where he is at for gearing. I'm at 19-49 in mine. The email address is; dynamo-joe@shaw.ca

Thanx Catman....I'm sure you can borrow one of the 3 from the guys around there.

THANKS SHREDDER. I JUST E-MAILED DYNAMO, SO HOPEFULLY HE WILL GET BACK TO ME SOON....... THANKS AGAIN!!!

Top Bottom