Fernie Ski Hill - RCMP SWAT team arrest suspect

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have been getting info from friends that live at the hill. RCMP has taken down some suspect that has been threatening Albertan's up at the hill...details to follow.

Snipers in full Camo gear...

Last edited:

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rumor so far is he is a retired doctor into guns and Martial Arts. Wonder if THEY will want to ban Martial Arts?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope we're not going to get a bunch of gun guys flipping out and shooting up everything and everybody because of Mr. Potato head?

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Libs , stired a hornet nest in law abiding gun owners. Folks aren't happy , even the top Police forces gurus said they are targeting the wrong crowd. Hmmmm

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just conspiracy gossip here, pay no mind.
6df94e1efa4bb41c0f06070f2b478f25.jpg
5aa2516f8bb43e102340936a2e9f5c02.jpg

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump has thier number, just need to wait for the right time to take them all down. Patience, it is getting tougher everyday though.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone found anything in the media about this? I cant find anything...but I definitely know it happened. It doesn't end up in the media because no one was killed or injured?

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone found anything in the media about this? I cant find anything...but I definitely know it happened. It doesn't end up in the media because no one was killed or injured?
Was wondering about that myself. Not even anything on social media, how does something like this occur and not get on Facebook?

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Elk Valley RCMP investigate Fernie B.C.
resident for alleged firearms o ffences
Elk Valley
2020-05-05 13:55 PDT
File # 2020-1308

RCMP apprehended a Fernie resident as part of an active investigation into alleged firearms and
weapons related offences.

On May 4, 2020 at approximately 7:30 p.m., Elk Valley RCMP were supported by the Southeast
District Emergency Response Team (ERT) with the execution of a search warrant at a residence
located in Fernie.

“Police implemented measures to help ensure public safety during both the course of the
criminal investigation, and the execution of the search warrant,” states Sgt. Trevor Tribes, Acting
Detachment Commander of the Elk Valley RCMP. “Some of those measures included
surveillance, combined with an increased overt police presence in the neighborhood and the
use of the Emergency Response Team, as firearms were believed to be involved.”
The search warrant yielded several firearms and various other weapons.

The Fernie man was arrested without incident outside of his home. He now faces potential
criminal charges related to firearms and weapons offences and has since been released from
custody by way of Undertaking, with a court date in July 2020.

Released by:
Sgt. Trevor S. TRIBES
A/NCO i/c
Elk Valley RCMP

Top Bottom