Fernie conditions

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You got to love Fernie for the may snow.... wish i had a sled to ride it..... thinking there is more to come with this system
Rich

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You got to love Fernie for the may snow.... wish i had a sled to ride it..... thinking there is more to come with this system
Rich

I wanna go for a ride real bad,if I can get away for a ride you could ride my TApex Rich....

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm if I wasn't so busy at work I would take you up on that Dave but putting me on another turbo is not good as I just ordered a new XM and you know the T in turbo stands for Trouble

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Did you guys probe the snow level at the cabin? Did you make it up the pipeline further?

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did not probe, at least 3'. Two of or guys went almost to notch. I think we were first ones up there.

Sent from my iPhone using

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did not probe, at least 3'. Two of or guys went almost to notch. I think we were first ones up there.

Sent from my iPhone using

jhard

Reaction score
Any updates on conditions? Wanting to head there on saterday for a trail and road ride to break in the new sled

Last edited:

dallas259

Reaction score
Me and my girl will be in fernie this weekend with the sleds. We've never rode I'm fernie before. Where are you staging?

jhard

Reaction score
I only staged in fernie once myself and it was at coal creek so I think that is where I will stage this sat
pm sent dallas259

Last edited:

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Want to get out aswell. But I gotta work tmrw, was hoping someone would be down for Sunday or Monday ride. Either gonna head south to fernie of head to quartz. Fernie is probably closer for me being im on the south side of the city

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Use Coal Creek and drive to the snow line.......Sorry, but I don't know where it is. I didn't ask the other night when we had our meeting. My bad.....

My son rode Coal creek from the parking lot on Sunday 24th. No problem as long as you have scratchers according to him. Forgot to ask him what the snow was like further up.

psychosledder

Reaction score
Gettin better up there was up there today nice dump down below made the trail from coal creek a lot better. Still rutty though. Need some more snow on the
pipeline land mine central lol

Top Bottom