fernie conditions, hope its alright to ask

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
awsome, trying to resize my pics so i can post. will upload some helmet cam footage also. still lots of good snow, found a ton of untouched. rode from corbin up the river into the notch. driving home now. air cards are pretty sweet.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
From the sounds of the laughter and hollering, you guys had a fun time. Gotta ask what camera you used to record that as the audio was great. Thanks for sharing the video. Might have to head there for a couple days this week.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you are looking for some good snow back there right now skip corbin and morrissey and keep driving down the lodgepole to the mclatchie pass intersection unload there and head up to harvey pass was back there on saturday and was amazing!!!!!!!

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
if you are looking for some good snow back there right now skip corbin and morrissey and keep driving down the lodgepole to the mclatchie pass intersection unload there and head up to harvey pass was back there on saturday and was amazing!!!!!!!

we were thinking harvey but decided to take the river for a nice sunny ride, there is still some good snow,just look for it.The camera is a POV 1. cost about 800 bucks. Saw three linx travelling together, got within 10 feet of them before we saw them. they were not scared of us wich made me real scared of them. still trying to resize my pics but they are still to big.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey nice videos it must have been a blast thanks for posting them and that is a nice camera
Rich

rsw84

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals , new to calgary. Wanted to see if i could hook up with anyone for a day ride out in Fernie? about 50 days mountain experience ( mostly Mcbride-Renshaw and Blue River) , intermediate rider . No formal Avvy training yet ( beacon, probe , shovel, no abs pack yet). 08 155 700 dragon , 3/4 ton diesel pickup and sled deck just dont have the steering papers ( lead foot syndrome). I am an incomplete paraplegic but i can still rip a little, just wanna get out of the house on days off. Please feel free to PM me if you are willing to travel with a ' handy - dude ' haha... hopefully this works cuz the ' hunny-do list' is growing by the day ......... ahhh ... HELP

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Hey guys and gals , new to calgary. Wanted to see if i could hook up with anyone for a day ride out in Fernie? about 50 days mountain experience ( mostly Mcbride-Renshaw and Blue River) , intermediate rider . No formal Avvy training yet ( beacon, probe , shovel, no abs pack yet). 08 155 700 dragon , 3/4 ton diesel pickup and sled deck just dont have the steering papers ( lead foot syndrome). I am an incomplete paraplegic but i can still rip a little, just wanna get out of the house on days off. Please feel free to PM me if you are willing to travel with a ' handy - dude ' haha... hopefully this works cuz the ' hunny-do list' is growing by the day ......... ahhh ... HELP

I dont go through calgary to get to fernie but if you can get a ride there you can hook up with us for a rip. cheers

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
had a great ride on saturday, rode geromes bowl in mainly untouched thigh deep pow, going again this saturday to take a newby up for a ride if you want to go Ian let me know. I got to ride the new 800 e-tech 154. pulls real hard and would run pretty good with my buddies very strong running 860. still had a few glitches but thats why they send out an early release to the dealers. should be a good sled when the production models come out.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Here are a few pics from saturdays ride, I even include the one where i got the new e-tech back on its skis. Buddy couldnt get the camera out fast enough to get it upside down.
geromes bowl 1.jpg

limestone ridge 1.jpg

limestone ridge 2.jpg

limestone ridge 3.jpg

old lady.jpg

uprightin the e tech.jpg

Top Bottom