Federal budget and BRP

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the new items in the Federal budget released today involved the difference in pricing between Canada and the USA. The statement in the article said that manufacturers would have to have reasonable justification for higher pricing in Canada. I wonder if this will mean that BRP will have to adjust their pricing on Canadian sales to match the prices available south of the border?

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
You kinda have the right idea.
It will mean that they can raise there prices to match the highest country price that already exisits!

They cut back on the RCAF snowwbirds. No shows south of the border for 2014!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You kinda have the right idea.
It will mean that they can raise there prices to match the highest country price that already exisits!

They cut back on the RCAF snowwbirds. No shows south of the border for 2014!

They are following the US government. No fly bys at Sporting events and air shows down there for a year now.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
No mandatory Drug testing for Welfare recipients or mandatory community enhancement duties?
No reduction in foreign aid?
No reduction in corporate subsidies?
No reduction in "privileges" for incarcerated criminals?
No performance based compensation for elected officials and Government staff?

If we spent less money on welfare, politicians & prisons and more on education & small business incentives we'd be much better off....

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No mandatory Drug testing for Welfare recipients or mandatory community enhancement duties?

If we spent less money on welfare, politicians & prisons and more on education & small business incentives we'd be much better off....

How do I vote Bogger for PM?

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wishful thoughts but it will not change, if anything its going to get worse. Big business pays for the elections and the recipient class does most of the voting.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

catlove7

Reaction score
I'm so sick of the eastern provinces living off the backs of the west ones and there attitude towards it all. Politicians better give there heads a shake pretty soon and realize that there major tax base is from small business. The middle class has become extinct.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are following the US government. No fly bys at Sporting events and air shows down there for a year now.
Hey have still been dooing flybys at most of the NASCAR ( at least in the chase) races and the Super Bowl
thunderbirds are doing the flyby at the daytona 500

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey have still been dooing flybys at most of the NASCAR ( at least in the chase) races and the Super Bowl
thunderbirds are doing the flyby at the daytona 500
All the flyby's in the Chase were vintage planes. I know Jack Roush actually flew one of his WWll planes with 2 other guys before the Michigan race. Are the Thunderbirds listed for sure for Daytona? Nascar does alot for military awareness and charities. That would be cool.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not to de-rail the topic (BRP) but there is $10 million for snowmobile trails......isn't that sweet!

Lots of push from out East for more Government supplied groomers.. Not a lot of help to us. Need matching dollars to get the groomer and lots of $$$$$ to operate it. We need $$$ to open more connector trails and maintance $$$

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our Club groomer is currently sitting at Prinoth in Calgary getting a nice little unplanned $35000.00 make over. Our little non-profit club would sure appreciate a little government help out of that $10 million.

Tapatalk HD for IPAD

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Most ur posts er smert ass, but its obvious u have a real idea on how ch!t shoooould be,,, its refreshin to hear theres people of similar mind sets ( reg guys, workn hard, enjoyin recreation....and a lilbit of boozn, good times) that arent oblivious to the bs that the raaatarded government officials are pushing this country into dismay.
I agree w alotta ur views bogg, seem extremely level minded. I could rant on fer hours lol but i alienate people on a reg basis from common sense and a lack of filter so ill stop there lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
ya to keep you off the mnt's... sorry just saying...

not really but rather to get me there a little smoother.

The BCSF has done a club survey with a 5 year shopping list for trails, cabins, and groomers. It is a start to try and get into that "eastern money" that flows so smoothly in Quebec and Ontario. What the distribution will be, one will have to wait and see. At least the left coast is in the mix and has a wish list submitted.

Top Bottom