February conditions

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
We rode Renshaw today the trail was the best I've seen it for years both going to the alpine and coming back considering there was well over 200 sleds up there today. The snow was great 1-3 feet deep. Depending where you were riding. Great conditions and fun for all. I'll take pictures tomorrow. Had nothing to grab pics. Well off to the griz to meet many numbers and the gang. Great riding with the group, "going out for a rip are you bud"

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
We rode Renshaw today the trail was the best I've seen it for years both going to the alpine and coming back considering there was well over 200 sleds up there today. The snow was great 1-3 feet deep. Depending where you were riding. Great conditions and fun for all. I'll take pictures tomorrow. Had nothing to grab pics. Well off to the griz to meet many numbers and the gang. Great riding with the group, "going out for a rip are you bud"

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feb 15th, take a newbe sledding, we had a young fella from France ride with us. First time on a sled, we took him to Belle, what a blast. He did awesome for a first timer. Tons of untouched snow. Less then 20 sleds on the hill.

Great day.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On our way!! Hope mike will want to share!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Lucille Friday and lots of deep fresh, rode renshaw on Saturday and like everyone said the trail was the best in a long time, back at Lucille for Sunday and Family day on the hill. Did not venture to far on any day as there were 8 kids and 7 adults in our main group for family day weekend. Three of us dropped in to the Butterfly for a while on Sunday and hardly any tracks.Our fifth year for family day every year gets better with the kids getting bigger and venturing out further each year. Already booked in for next year.
Zero sled issues and most of all the kids had a great time again.

Top Bottom