Active VIP Member
Reaction score
david thompson snow riders club ride. eckville area

call clint for info 403-392-3424, ask why not posted on snow and mud. :rant:

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll razz him tomorrow if I have a chance!!! Thanks for the info... and here is more info:

https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f14/david-thompson-snowriders-44994.html#post1061379

well? why no info. i'm becoming a little tired of the asa clubs, don't seem to be interested in any promotion or new riders, are they private clubs? or secret societies. if you don't promote how is anyone to find out what the hell your doing, i'm thinking they don't need money and like to be invisible. WTF. :rant:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok the poker rally is not starting at the sylvan lake pier.... the winter fest is there and can't have 2 events at once i guess...

the starting point is out side of eckville somewhere.... call clint for the details...

he just found out yesterday from the parks canada about the events problem

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok the poker rally is not starting at the sylvan lake pier.... the winter fest is there and can't have 2 events at once i guess...

the starting point is out side of eckville somewhere.... call clint for the details...

he just found out yesterday from the parks canada about the events problem

Sounds like it's already a gong show before it starts! Golden anyone?????

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i don't go to whitecourt for the rally there i might be up for onion lake

or mabe i could show ya guys the harlic area?

Aaron.M

Reaction score
If there's guys going out this weekend and its open to anyone to tag along, Im trying to find people to ride with. I only have one friend with a sled out here and he doesnt like to go anywhere new.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If there's guys going out this weekend and its open to anyone to tag along, Im trying to find people to ride with. I only have one friend with a sled out here and he doesnt like to go anywhere new.

I like riding out west of caroline. Might be up for a Sunday jaunt if I get my project finished!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill take ya guys out to harlic...... there is a big pipe line that is tons of funn....we were there on dec the 30th and it was just about ready to ride...

we have been there before and nordegg has dry grass in the ditches and had 3 feet where we rode..... its in the same snow belt as medicine lake and alder flats...

and the have way more snow that we doo even

give me a call guys at 403 352 0488 its jeff.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill take ya guys out to harlic...... there is a big pipe line that is tons of funn....we were there on dec the 30th and it was just about ready to ride...

we have been there before and nordegg has dry grass in the ditches and had 3 feet where we rode..... its in the same snow belt as medicine lake and alder flats...

and the have way more snow that we doo even

give me a call guys at 403 352 0488 its jeff.....

when you going out.

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
I'm in for a sunday ride. I'll go harlic, onion, medicine lake, alderflatts, west of rimbey (hwy22/53). cow lake, baseline. pretty much anywhere. I have room for one sled on my deck or two if I take my enclosed. call me @ 403-373-9910, its Kelly

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So for anyone going out riding with Imfly'n, sorry Imdoo'n make sure you let him lead the way, he's real good at finding obstacles that could do you or your sled damage at a high rate of speed. Get a new visor for your helmet yet :alol2: Never a dull moment;):beer:

Top Bottom