Favorite Vacation Destination

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rock lake for my family. 45 minutes away. beauty of a lake. no power boats allowed so nice and quiet.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Reviving another thread here. I'm headed to Cuba on Wednesday, I hear a lot of mixed reviews. What are some of the must see/must bring/and take home items to and from Cuba I should get and or do?

I'm wanting to spend as much time in the ocean as possible, try relax and get exersice for my hips and back.

I'm headed to Playa Cayo Santa Maria if anyone has been there.

linktel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have to go to Havana lotsa old cars
They love us Canadians
We were the 8 years ago they hated the Americans things may have changed though
The resort staff wanted things rather than money for tips smelly bath salts shampoo blue jeans and kids things that's what we took
Enjoy

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You have to go to Havana lotsa old cars
They love us Canadians
We were the 8 years ago they hated the Americans things may have changed though
The resort staff wanted things rather than money for tips smelly bath salts shampoo blue jeans and kids things that's what we took
Enjoy

I have probably 10 pairs of 32x32 wrangler jeans that are too short on me thanks I'll take those and give them away. I watch that show Cuban chrome on TV. I was wanting to go see everything I watch on the TV. Was going to take my drone and record but I read up on the laws and they are prohibited to take into the country. When you say bath salts and shampoo, did you just take a bunch of little travel sized soaps/shampoo's? I heard they can't get Coca-Cola there either that they love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to Cuba about 6 years ago, we brought some school supplies( pens, pencils,crayons,rulers, coloring books and erasers) to leave for the cleaning ladies and we gave out gloves to the gardeners and tree trimmer people, they are very greatful!

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jumping on a plane for Punta Cana in about an hour. Been about 5 years since we last visited it, so we're looking forward to it. Will report back when the trip is over.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to Cuba about 6 years ago, we brought some school supplies( pens, pencils,crayons,rulers, coloring books and erasers) to leave for the cleaning ladies and we gave out gloves to the gardeners and tree trimmer people, they are very greatful!

That was a really nice gesture. How did you know that would be stuff they would need/appreciate?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Playa has been great so far this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom